Make this Christmas a Christmas to remember ... beginning with breakfast! Your favorite Christmas recipes should include these 18 Recipes for Overnight Breakfast Casseroles, delicious casseroles you can make the night before.
Start your day off right with yummy Christmas food recipes and a pile of presents. Our favorite 18 Recipes for Overnight Breakfast Casseroles include make ahead breakfast casseroles with French toast, apples, meat and cheese, and basically all of the best recipes for Christmas morning! Note: not all of these are called make ahead, but they can easily be made up the night before and tossed in the oven the day of.
Table of Contents
Choose Christmas brunch recipes that will not be too time consuming. Our overnight breakfast casseroles French toast recipes put cinnamon spiced toast in easy make ahead casseroles to make your Christmas morning worry-free.
- Baked Overnight French Toast Prepare a casserole dish for this overnight baked French toast recipe and simply bake in the morning for a delicious start to the day.
- Baked French Toast Make breakfast or brunch delicious with this baked French toast recipe featuring a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.
Christmas traditional recipes for casseroles often include sausage, cheese and egg. These sausage and cheese Christmas traditional recipes offer the old world Christmas recipes you know with minor variations. Try our dependable subsection of 18 recipes for overnight breakfast casseroles.
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole This casserole is so easy to make ahead that all you have to do is heat it up on Christmas morning for a warm, flavorful breakfast that the whole family will love.
- Velveeta Breakfast Casserole This casserole has everything you love about breakfast eggs, cheese, hash browns and sausage!
- Semi-Homemade Breakfast Casserole This Semi-Homemade Breakfast Casserole only requires 6 ingredients, and chances are you have them in your kitchen.
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole Prepare this simple and quick breakfast casserole the night before and you will have a delicious hearty meal waiting for you in the morning.
- Breakfast Bake This Breakfast Bake is a delectable slow cooker breakfast recipe featuring hash browns, cheese, eggs and bacon.
- Aunt Nellie's Hashbrown Casserole This hash brown casserole recipe is a little taste of heaven. Save the leftovers and freeze them for another dinner or lunch.
- Christmas Eve Casserole Many breakfast casserole recipes are called Christmas morning casseroles, but I like to call this a Christmas Eve Casserole because you make it the night before you enjoy it!
- Amish Breakfast Casserole A deliciously simple recipe that is the perfect way to start out your day, you'll be sure to get addicted to this Amish Breakfast Casserole. It puts the easy in easy casserole recipes. Bring on the cheese
Apples offer sweet and crisp flavor to your trusted Christmas casserole breakfast recipes. Try this selection of our 18 recipes for overnight Christmas casseroles with apples if you want to incorporate fruit in your breakfast.
- Sweet Apple Breakfast Casserole Change up your usual pancakes or eggs with this Sweet Apple Breakfast Casserole! Sweet apple is complemented by salty bacon.
- Apple, Potato and Smoked Bacon Hash For a delightful, smoky casserole that's wonderful any time of day, try this one.
- Apple a Day Casserole They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. This casserole might just do the opposite - the doctor will want to come over and eat the whole thing!
For the health-conscious crowd, these recipes for Christmas morning will offer you the flavor you crave with fewer calories, fat and sugar. Make healthy breakfast Christmas casserole recipes for your family today. Plus, overnight breakfast casserole recipes make Christmas morning stress-free for you!
- Gluten Free Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Awaken your tastebuds without the hassle with easy slow cooker breakfast recipes like Gluten Free Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole.
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole Making a breakfast casserole recipe doesn't mean you have to cook up a heart attack! Try our Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole with reduced fat and cholesterol.
- Ham Frittata What a great way to use up leftover ham! Diced and added into this yummy Italian-style omelet known as a frittata, it's a super breakfast, brunch or light lunch idea!
- Light Breakfast Casserole For a cheesy but healthy breakfast casserole, try this Light Breakfast Casserole. It uses cottage cheese instead of cheddar and calls for Tabasco instead of extra salt for some flavor.
- Low Fat Breakfast Casserole Breakfast casseroles are the perfect way to get your hash browns, sausage, eggs and cheese all in one place.