21 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
By: Bridget Hardy, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make this Christmas a Christmas to remember ... beginning with breakfast! Your favorite Christmas recipes should include these 21 Recipes for Overnight Breakfast Casseroles, delicious casseroles you can make the night before.
Start your day off right with yummy Christmas food recipes and a pile of presents. Our favorite 21 Recipes for Overnight Breakfast Casseroles include make ahead breakfast casseroles with French toast, apples, meat and cheese, and basically all of the best recipes for Christmas morning! Note: not all of these are called make ahead, but they can easily be made up the night before and tossed in the oven the day of.
Table of Contents
Choose Christmas brunch recipes that will not be too time consuming. These French toast overnight breakfast casserole recipes help keep your Christmas morning worry-free. They're super easy to make ahead and stick in the refrigerator, then just bake them in the morning when you wake up. These overnight Christmas casseroles are the perfect sweet treat to start your holiday off right.
- Baked Overnight French Toast - Prepare a casserole dish for this overnight baked French toast recipe and simply bake in the morning for a delicious start to the day.
- Overnight French Toast Bake (shown at top of page) - The perfect Christmas breakfast casserole to feed a crowd!
- Baked French Toast - Make breakfast or brunch delicious with this baked French toast recipe featuring a touch of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Easy Fench Toast Casserole (shown above) - Cinnamon bread is soaked in custard overnight to make this sinfully sweet french toast casserole recipe. Overnight casseroles don't get much easier than this.
- Glazed Eggnog Overnight French Toast (shown) - What better way to celebrate Christmas than by adding eggnog to your overnight breakfast casserole?
Some of the best Christmas breakfast casseroles include sausage, cheese and egg. If you're more of a fan of savory casserole recipes, these are easy and delicious solutions to preparing a big holiday breakfast. From hash brown casseroles to other cheesy bakes, these easy overnight breakfast casserole recipes will make mornings much more delicious.
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole - This casserole is so easy to make ahead that all you have to do is heat it up on Christmas morning for a warm, flavorful breakfast that the whole family will love.
- Velveeta Breakfast Casserole - This casserole has everything you love about breakfast: eggs, cheese, hash browns and sausage!
- Christmas Morning Wife Saver (shown) - This is called a Christmas morning "wife saver" because it will make your life easier during the busy holiday morning.
- Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole - Prepare this simple and quick breakfast casserole the night before and you will have a delicious hearty meal waiting for you in the morning.
- Breakfast Bake - This Breakfast Bake is a delectable slow cooker breakfast recipe featuring hash browns, cheese, eggs and bacon.
- Aunt Nellie's Hashbrown Casserole - This hash brown casserole recipe is a little taste of heaven. Save the leftovers and freeze them for another dinner or lunch.
- Amish Breakfast Casserole - A deliciously simple recipe that is the perfect way to start out your day. You'll be sure to get addicted to this Amish Breakfast Casserole.
Apples offer sweet and crisp flavor to any overnight breakfast casserole recipes. Try this selection of our very best make-ahead casseroles with apples if you want to incorporate fruit in your breakfast. Trust us, you won't regret it.
- Sweet Apple Breakfast Casserole Change up your usual pancakes or eggs with this Sweet Apple Breakfast Casserole! Sweet apple is complemented by salty bacon.
- Apple, Potato and Smoked Bacon Hash For a delightful, smoky casserole that's wonderful any time of day, try this one.
- Apple a Day Casserole They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. This casserole might just do the opposite - the doctor will want to come over and eat the whole thing!
- Scalloped Apple Bake - Do all the prep work for this apple casserole at night and it will be ready to go in the morning.
For the health-conscious crowd, these recipes for Christmas morning will offer you the flavor you crave with fewer calories, fat and sugar. Make healthy Christmas breakfast casserole recipes for your family today. Plus, overnight breakfast casserole recipes make Christmas morning stress-free for you!
- Gluten Free Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole - Awaken your tastebuds without the hassle with easy slow cooker breakfast recipes like Gluten Free Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole.
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole - Making a breakfast casserole recipe doesn't mean you have to cook up a heart attack! Try our Turkey Sausage Breakfast Casserole with reduced fat and cholesterol.
- Ham Frittata - What a great way to use up leftover ham! Diced and added into this yummy Italian-style omelet known as a frittata, it's a super breakfast, brunch or light lunch idea!
- Light Breakfast Casserole - For a cheesy but healthy breakfast casserole, try this Light Breakfast Casserole. It uses cottage cheese instead of cheddar and calls for Tabasco instead of extra salt for some flavor.
- Low Fat Breakfast Casserole - Breakfast casseroles are the perfect way to get your hash browns, sausage, eggs and cheese all in one place.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Crowd-Pleasing Crescent Casserole
- 18 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Wife Saver Breakfast
- 20 Baked French Toast Recipes
- Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
- 11 Easiest Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Zucchini Ricotta Quiche
- 21 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- JK Adams
- Perfect Peach Pie Mason Jar Recipe
- Summer's Best Zucchini Squares
- Unbeatable Apple Cider Doughnut Bites
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for August
- Carribbean-Inspired Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Fruited Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Sichuan Beef and Carrots
- Light and Airy Cherry Fluff
- Pesto Goat Cheese Torta