Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from RecipeLion.com posted directly to your News Feed.
6 Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas Free eCookbook
By: Sarah Kennedy, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make planning your Christmas dinner menus easy with our latest eCookbook. With these 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas you’ll find simple and delicious ideas for every course of your meal. Here at RecipeLion.com we’re making it easy and stress free with Christmas dinner menu ideas to make your mouth water. In this free to download eCookbook we’ve compiled recipes for Christmas dinner which are sure to cover everything you need to complete an amazing Christmas dinner. This collection of Christmas menu dinner ideas includes 25 pages of easy-to-follow recipes: from one of the most popular Christmas soup ideas, to Christmas entrée ideas, to an irresistible options for Christmas dessert recipes.
Do you have trouble getting your family and friends to try new things around the holidays? It's still possible to introduce new food ideas for Christmas dinner by taking those traditional Christmas dinner ideas and adding a different twist. Here are some of the popular and easy holiday recipes we found that break out of that standard Christmas recipes box.
1. Best Creamy Potato Soup - You won't find more popular or pleasing soup recipes than potato soups. Which is why you have try making this Best Creamy Potato Soup from scratch; it's easy to make and nothing beats a homemade soup.
2. Thai Red Curry Deviled Eggs - When putting together some easy party recipes, deviled egg recipes are always a great way to go. These Thai Red Curry Deviled Eggs are not only tasty but cheap!
3. Creamy Green Bean Casserole - Your Christmas menus just got a little bit more interesting. Not all green bean casseroles are created equal! This one is creamy and cheesy, a wonderful change from the traditional kind we're all used to.
4. Glazed Sweet Potato Casserole - When it comes to what to serve for Christmas dinner, sweet potatoes are a must. Even better is this casserole, easy and too good for words, it brings all the best to one amazing dish.
5. Baked Ham with Walnut Peach Sauce - Ham goes especially well with sweet flavors, so why not try this Baked Ham with Walnut Peach Sauce? It has a hearty flavor of walnuts plus a sweet kick with the brown sugar-peach sauce. This is one of the easiest amongst holiday supper ideas, yet comes off so gourmet!
7. Apple Blush Pie - This Apple Blush Pie recipe is the perfect holiday dessert! Made with crushed pineapple, cinnamon candies, and tapioca pudding, this unique recipe is one of the tastiest homemade apple pie recipes you'll find.
8. Egg Nog Pie - Looking for a different Christmas dinner dessert? Try something new this year with this amazing Egg Nog Pie. It's creamy and delicious, topped with chocolate sprinkles; it's one of the best Christmas dessert recipes.
With your free copy of 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook you can also subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community, by subscribing you will receive:
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Top Christmas Recipes