27 Great Hamburger Recipes to Try Right Now
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the first thing many people think of when cooking with ground beef? We can't speak for everyone, but for us, it's definitely hamburgers! No matter if you're looking to make the best burger recipes around or even just recipes with hamburger meat, look no further than the tasty recipes below for inspiration. Make dinner simple and hearty with delightful and unique hamburger recipes that will please the tastes of everyone in your family.
Plus! Check out our bonus burger recipes down below for even more ways to make mealtime great.
27 Great Hamburger Recipes to Try Right Now
Want more recipes for meaty mains? Check out our free eCookbook, 21 Meaty Slow Cooker Recipes!
- Basic Easy Hamburgers — Hamburgers can be very complicated or very easy. This basic easy hamburgers recipe shows you how to make good hamburgers with very few ingredients and very little effort. They turn out great with lots of flavor!
- Beer Burgers — Nothing goes together better than a beer with a burger, and if you want to know how to make good hamburgers, all you have to is follow this recipe. There's beer in the burgers, beer in the onions, and beer in the ketchup. Fantastic!
- Benny's BAM Burgers — Benny has always known how to make good hamburgers, but he doesn't always follow the rules that people expect. His use of black olives and horseradish give his signature burgers that special BAM of flavor.
- Blue Cheese Hamburgers — Ask anyone in my family — this recipe for blue cheese hamburgers is the best hamburger recipe around! They are moist and juicy, and the hidden blue cheese gives them incredible flavor. Try them today!
- Cajun Beef Burgers — Know how to make good hamburgers? Give 'em some flavor, like these Cajun beef burgers. These burgers have intense flavor sure to please the most discriminating palate and they're juicy to boot. Now that's how to make good hamburgers!
- Easy Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburgers — These cheeseburgers are tender and juicy, and this is one of the tastiest hamburger grilling recipes around - easy, too! I love cheeseburgers with bacon on it, but I never would have thought of adding barbecue sauce to it. Try it out!
- Greek Hamburgers — Want to know how to make juicy hamburger patties? Follow this easy hamburger recipe for Greek hamburgers and you'll find out. They are delicious served on buns or simply on a plate beside some roasted potatoes. Mmmm!
- Hamburgers Polish Style — Learn to make juicy hamburger patties better than anyone you know. This tasty recipe for hamburgers Polish style creates moist, flavorful burgers that will rival any restaurant or homemade hamburger recipe you've ever tasted.
- Hamburgers with Sweet and Sour Sauce — My mom makes a meatloaf that is seasoned much like these hamburgers with sweet and sour sauce. If you ever wondered what the world's best hamburger recipe tastes like, make these hamburgers with sweet and sour sauce. You won't be disappointed!
- Heatwave Hamburgers — This is one of the more unusual hamburger grilling recipes we've seen. It has a Vietnamese spin on it, using nuoc mam, a type of fish sauce. It may sound strange, but when you take your first bite, you'll find they're really good!
- Hickory Smoked Burgers — If you've never tried hickory smoked burgers then you are missing out. This is one of the best hamburger recipes for the grill around. With all of the free hamburger recipes floating around the internet, it can be easy for one to get lost.
- Italian Baked Hamburgers with Cheese — For a delicious, fun spin on a traditional homemade hamburger recipe, these Italian baked hamburgers with cheese are outstanding! Most often known as calzones, they give new meaning to awesome flavor!
- Juicy Cheeseburgers and Hamburgers — Make the most delicious and juicy hamburgers and cheeseburgers. Drench them in mustard and ketchup and have a yummy feast.
Get even more ground beef recipes in our collection of 18 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love!
- Best Bacon Cheddar Burgers - Bacon and cheese are incorporated throughout the burger, so you get delicious flavor in every bite!
- Mushroom Cheeseburger with an Egg - This unique burger recipe includes an egg cooked in a portobello mushroom on top of a juicy grilled burger.
- Juicy Spicy Butter Burgers — Want to make juicy hamburger patties? Check out these juicy spicy butter burgers! They have a bit of kick from the peppers, a whole lot of flavor and are supremely juicy thanks to that bit of butter. Delish!
- McDonald's Copycat Big Mac — Love the flavor of McDonald's Big Mac but don't feel like heading out to the restaurant? No problem! Make this copycat version at home. Leave out the pickles and add a slice of tomato instead, and a slice of onion for extra oomph!
- Mexican Hamburgers — We had a hamburger cook-off in our neighborhood, and these Mexican hamburgers won as the best hamburger recipe. There are only 4 ingredients, tons of flavor, and they are a snap to make.
- Peppery Hamburgers with Red Wine Sauce — For the most amazing homemade hamburger recipe, try these peppery hamburgers with red wine sauce. They're moist, flavorful, and are hugely popular with everyone who has ever tasted them!
- Red Robin-Style Bonzai Hamburger — Dive in to a mouthful of flavor with this delicious copycat recipe for a burger. Red Robin makes some of the best burgers around. Red Robin copycat recipes let you bring their delicious signature flavors into your home.
- Sam Newman's Best Beef Burgers — This simple recipe will teach you how to make juicy hamburger patties for you and your friends. Sam Newman's secret recipe is one of the most famous hamburger recipes in his native town of Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- Simple and Easy Burgers — If you're a newcomer to cooking then this may be the recipe for you! Finally learn how to make good hamburgers that you can share with your friends and family! This is a basic hamburger recipe that tastes great too.
- Simple Greek-Flavored Hamburgers — Sometimes, the world's best hamburger recipe is also the simplest. Case in point: These simple Greek-flavored hamburgers. With only 6 simple ingredients, you can have the most flavorful burger you've ever tasted.
- Spiced Hamburgers — Spiced hamburgers are not your run-of-the mill homemade hamburger recipe, but they are definitely among the best. Don't settle for a plain old boring burger - make these spiced hamburgers and spice up your life!
- Vegetarian BBQ Burgers — Everything is better in BBQ form and vegetarian burgers are no exception. This basic hamburger recipe will be snap to prepare and it absolutely delicious! It will teach you how to make the world's best hamburger recipe for vegetarians with ease.
- Easy One-Pot Hamburger Helper - This is the easiest, homemade hamburger helper recipe you'll ever make. It doesn't include any weird or artificial ingredients, and it's made in one pot, so there are less dishes to clean up.
- Favorite Onion Burger Steaks with Brown Gravy - These fork tender patties are an easy and less expensive option than actual steaks. This whole meal is great for when you have a pound of ground turkey or beef on hand but don't know what to make.
3. Greek Turkey Burgers with Whipped Feta - lighter fare, great for summers on the patio
4. Cuban-Style Hamburgers (see video below)
5. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger "Cupcakes" (shown)
6. Cheesy Cheddar Burger Bites - perfect for game day!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Old Fashioned Salisbury Steak
- Chinese Pepper Steak with Coca cola
- 18 of Our Most Unique Meatloaf Recipes
- Happy Hubby Ground Beef Casserole
- Bobby Deen's Favorite Goulash Copycat
- Homestyle One Pot Goulash
- Perfect Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
- 133 Easy Ground Beef Recipes
- Crazy Good Tater Tot Casserole
- The Best Old-Fashioned Pot Roast
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Brats & Veggies
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie
- Simple Sausage Fajita Breakfast Casserole
- Applesauce Donut Recipe
- Pear Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Dessert Lasagna
- Pumpkin Pecan Cream Pie
- Brownie Bottom Pumpkin Cream Pie
- Caramel Apple Poke Cake