19 Easy Recipes Using Crescent Rolls
By: Editors of Recipelion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For years, the motto for Pillsbury Crescent Rolls has been "flaky on the outside, soft on the inside." This very appealing attribute of crescent rolls has become the basis for many recipes, from cinnamon rolls to casseroles. Sweet and savory dishes incorporate the flaky, buttery bread that people everywhere can enjoy. Check out these 19 easy recipes using crescent rolls that cover all the bases: appetizers, entrees and dessert!
19 Easy Recipes Using Crescent Rolls
Table of Contents:
Whether you're having a group over for the big game or preparing an after-school snack, everyone will love these delicious and easy appetizers made with crescent rolls!
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 3 packages crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon dried onions, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- 2 cup Mozzarella, Romano and Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix pizza sauce, onions, garlic and Italian seasoning. Let set for 10 minutes or until the onions and garlic have absorbed moisture.
- Separate the crescent dough into pieces.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce down the entire length of each piece of dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up from the large end to the small end.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
For more easy recipes, don't miss our free eCookbook, 21 Easy Dinner Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less.
- Cheesy Spinach Triangles (shown above left) - Creamy, herb-infused cheesy spinach triangles are the perfect poppable appetizer! They go fast, so consider a double batch!
- Crab Rings - Deliciously creamy crabmeat filling makes this crescent roll recipe a must for your next gathering! Seafood lovers will be asking for more!
- Easy Crescent Cabbage & Beef Bundles (shown above right) - Easy recipes using crescent rolls don't get much better than these yummy beefy bundles with cabbage.
- Cheesy Hamburger Pie - This fantastic casserole recipe has crescent rolls forming the top and bottom, the "buns" of the dish, and is filled with ground beef and shredded cheese. It's the easiest way to serve hamburgers for the family.
- Chicken Puffs - Tender chicken in a creamy mushroom sauce, wrapped in a crescent roll - who could ask for more at dinnertime?
- Cheesy Beef Pie - A new twist on the ole cheesy beef - in a pie! With a couple of extra spices, this meal is worth savoring.
- Ham and Cheese Crescent Bake - A perfect recipe for leftover ham, this is one of those recipes using crescent rolls you'll find yourself turning to again and again!
- Vintage Crescent Casserole (shown above left) - This particular recipe was featured in the Pillsbury bake-off in 1978, so you know it's going to be good. Give it a try for supper tonight!
- Comforting Chicken Pillows (shown above right) - Crescent rolls stuffed with chicken and a cream cheese filling, rolled in corn flake crumbs, and baked... what could be better?
- Easy White Castle Casserole - Re-imagine your recipes using crescent rolls and make something unique for dinner, like this White Castle style hamburger casserole. Yum!
- Butterscotch Sticky Buns - Relax on a Saturday morning with a hot cup of coffee and a homemade butterscotch sticky bun. It's the perfect sweet indulgence after a long week.
- Quick and Chewy Crescent Bars - For an ooey, gooey, flaky, creamy dessert try these crescent roll bars made with pecan coconut frosting! It'll be a challenge to eat ONLY one of these rich and delicious bars.
- Stupidly Easy Crescent Roll Dessert - Just two simple ingredients come together to create this deliciously easy dessert recipe. You're going to love it!
- Crescent Roll Apple Pie Bites - For a taste of fall flavor, prepare these yummy bites, one of our favorite recipes using crescent rolls of all time.
- No Brainer Cinnamon Crescent Rolls - Fluffy, flaky dough combined with a layer of cinnamon sugar and butter, there's almost nothing better. Give this crescent roll recipe a try for dessert tonight!
- Grab and Go Caramel Rolls (shown above left) - Whether you enjoy them for breakfast or dessert, these caramel rolls are the perfect sweet treat!
- Muffin Tin Cinnamon Rolls - Did you know you can make cinnamon rolls in your muffin tin? This genius recipe will show you how!
- Shortcut Country Apple Dumplings (shown above right) - Of all of the recipes using crescent rolls that we've come across, this fruit filled dumpling recipe is one of the most drool-worthy we've seen. Enjoy!
The Pillsbury Doughboy, also known as Poppin' Fresh, has been the icon for the Pillsbury Company since 1965 when Rudy Perz of the Leo Bernett advertising agency, imagined a living dough boy popping out of a can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls. The Doughboy's distinguishing features are his chef hat, scarf and large blue eyes. He is known for blushing when girls kiss him and for his soft, warm chuckle when he is poked in the stomach. Poppin' Fresh has appeared in more than 600 commercials and is definitely seen as a classic merchandising icon of this generation.
Plus, don't miss our complete collection of easy crescent roll recipes, like this 3-Ingredient Ham and Cheese Crescent Bake!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 25+ Poor Man Cheap Meals and Frugal Recipes
- 14 Quick and Easy Bisquick Recipes for Biscuits
- Amish Church Soup
- Farm Stand One Pot Wonder
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- 19 Easy Recipes Using Crescent Rolls
- Chicken Biscuit Melt-Aways
- Southern Fried Cabbage
- Ground Beef Taco Pie
- 11 Excellent Cheap Casserole Recipes + 5 Bonus Casseroles
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- St. Paddy's Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Cheesy Cheddar Burger Bites
- Easy Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
- Cherry Chip Cake with Whipped Vanilla Buttercream
- Easy No-Bake Creme Brulee
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 15 Best Homemade Italian Sausage Recipes
- MAX'IS Creations Hoop in a Mug Review
- MAX'IS Creations