13 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Breakfast casserole recipes are a great way to enjoy a delicious and simple meal on Christmas morning. Bake or prep one the day before, toss it in the oven and soon you'll have a hot breakfast casserole meal to enjoy with friends and family. Whether you're looking for a breakfast casserole with hash browns, an egg and sausage breakfast casserole or a French toast casserole, you will find it in this tasty breakfast casserole recipe collection.
Let's be honest with ourselves, there really doesn't need to be a special occasion to enjoy a casserole recipe for breakfast. If you enjoy them for dinner, why not be able to enjoy them for breakfast? Start the morning off right with a hearty breakfast casserole that is filled with your favorite breakfast meats and hash browns. It’s an all-in-one dish that has everything that you ever wanted for breakfast. The best part about breakfast casserole recipes is that you can even add in extra ingredients to make it to your liking. Add in some green pepper or onions to give it an extra flavor boost. Enjoy the most important meal of the day with these fantastic casserole recipes. Enjoy!
Breakfast casseroles are especially great to enjoy for the holidays. Don't miss this collection of our 11 Easiest Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipes that are perfect for the Christmas season. Take the stress out of cooking with these simple make-ahead breakfast meals!
13 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Table of Contents
French Toast Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Sweet and Fruity Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Best Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Baked French Swirl Toast (shown above) - Super easy to make and enjoy, you don't want to pass this sweet treat up.
Baked Overnight French Toast - Prepare a casserole dish with all the ingredients for this overnight baked French toast recipe and simply bake in the morning for a delicious start to the day. This is an easy baked French toast to serve with syrup, fruit, cream or powdered sugar.
Cinnamon French Toast Bread Pudding (shown above in collage) - Made with cubes of cinnamon raisin bagels and baked until perfectly golden brown, this breakfast-inspired casserole dish is perfection on a plate.
Peachy Bliss Bread Pudding - "Yummy, yummy, in my tummy," is all you'll be hearing when you make this sweet and fruity breakfast casserole.
Apple Cheddar Breakfast Strata - You're probably thinking "apple and cheddar!?!?!" Yes, and we think it's one of the best breakfast casserole recipes.
Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole (shown above in collage) - One bite of this breakfast casserole is enough to convince you that this is possibly the best dish ever invented.
Don't miss this printable, free collection of 29 Tasty, Easy Breakfast Recipes!
Martha's Breakfast Casserole (shown above) - It doesn't get much better than this one. Cheesy and meaty - it truly is the breakfast of champions.
Impossibly Easy Breakfast Bake (shown at top of page) - A breakfast casserole that is made with Bisquick. How tasty does that sound?
Velveeta Breakfast Casserole - Who doesn't love Velveeta cheese, and what better way to eat it than for breakfast? This casserole has everything you love about breakfast eggs, cheese, hash browns and sausage!
Semi-Homemade Breakfast Casserole - This Semi-Homemade Breakfast Casserole only requires 6 ingredients, and chances are you have them in your kitchen. Using seasoned croutons will cut back your time without cutting back on flavor.
Make-Ahead Breakfast Casserole - Prepare this simple and quick breakfast casserole the night before and you will have a delicious, hearty meal waiting for you in the morning. This casserole has all your favorite breakfast standbys: ham, eggs, cheese, toast, and veggies.
Empty-The-Fridge Breakfast Bake (shown above in collage) - Use frozen hash browns as your base and fridge leftovers to fill up this yummy, budget-friendly breakfast casserole dish.
Husband's Favorite Hashbrown Casserole (shown above in collage) - Impress your hubby with this satisfying hash brown casserole recipe that is super easy to make and great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Bonus: 4-Ingredient Sausage and Egg Casserole (watch & learn!)
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Biscuits and Gravy
- Poor Man's Quick Sticky Buns
- 13 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 20 Baked French Toast Recipes
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
- 21 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
- Martha's Breakfast Casserole
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- St. Paddy's Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Cheesy Cheddar Burger Bites
- Easy Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
- Cherry Chip Cake with Whipped Vanilla Buttercream
- Easy No-Bake Creme Brulee
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 15 Best Homemade Italian Sausage Recipes
- MAX'IS Creations Hoop in a Mug Review
- MAX'IS Creations