20 Baked French Toast Recipes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked French toast is a great way to enjoy a classic breakfast dish more easily. For baked French toast, you can assemble the dish the night before and simply pop in the oven the next morning. Once in the oven, you do not need to babysit the French toast while cooking unlike in stovetop French toast recipes. This collection of oven baked French toast recipes demonstrates how this technique really allows the flavors to soak into the bread, making each bite delicious. If you can't always plan ahead for breakfast, many of these French toast recipes only need a short time to soak before baking.
Don’t forget to check out our suggested baked French toast toppings at the end of this article; it's not just about maple syrup anymore! Plus check out our brand new bonus recipe at the bottom; you'll never see French toast in the same way again.
20 Baked French Toast Recipes
Table of Contents
The delicious breakfast casseroles don't stop there! Download and print our free eCookbook filled with 12 overnight breakfast casserole recipes today!
- Easy French Toast Casserole - Made with only 5 ingredients it really is one of the easiest baked French toast recipes.
- Easy Baked French Toast - Create a tasty breakfast in no time with this easy Baked French toast recipe. Orange juice adds just the right touch of sweetness to this classic breakfast.
- Crunchy Oven Baked French Toast - Cornflakes give a crunchy texture to classic oven baked French toast. You can prepare this dish the night before in mere minutes and bake in the morning.
- Healthier Baked French Toast - With skim milk and low-fat cottage cheese, this healthier baked French toast is a good way to stick to your diet and enjoy a breakfast classic.
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake (shown at top of page) - This delicious French toast bake tastes like a cinnamon roll in casserole form!
- Cinnamon French Toast Bread Pudding - Made with cubes of cinnamon raisin bagels and baked until perfectly golden brown, this breakfast-inspired casserole dish is perfection on a plate.
- Baked French Toast Recipe- For a delicious baked French toast, this recipe features brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Make a special breakfast or brunch with this sweet baked French toast.
- Caramel Baked French Toast- A brown sugar caramel is prepared before assembling the baked French toast. This sweet caramel creates a baked French Toast easily enjoyed for dessert as well as an indulgent breakfast.
- French Toast Casserole - It's everything you love about baked French toast recipes but all in one fantastic casserole! The additions of vanilla, cinnamon and sugar baked along with the eggs, bread and milk make this French toast like no other.
Love waking up to something sweet? Check out our collection of Dessert for Breakfast: 32 Best Breakfast Recipes!
- Make Ahead Strawberry French Toast Bake - This sweet and simple French toast casserole tastes like it was made in a bakery or restaurant!
- Hawaiian Overnight French Toast Casserole (test kitchen approved!) - This tropical version of a French toast casserole is perfect to make on a weekend because you can prepare it a night in advance, refrigerate it overnight, and simply pop it in the oven in the morning. With the Hawaiian flavors of banana and coconut, you won't be able to resist this breakfast bake.
- Stuffed Baked French Toast- A delicious filling of cream cheese and raspberry jam compliments this interesting baked French toast recipe. Make the apricot sauce to top this fruity French toast or use raspberry sauce and a touch of whipped cream.
- Strawberry-Banana Overnight Baked French Toast- Egg-soaked bread is baked over a mixture of strawberries and bananas for a colorful baked French toast. This recipe calls for economical frozen strawberries.
- Baked Apple Upside Down French Toast- This recipe for baked French toast with apples will quickly become for favorite. This baked French toast tastes like a cross between apple pie and classic French toast.
- Make Ahead Eggnog French Toast - This Make Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast is the perfect way to start your day; next to opening gifts of course!
- Overnight Baked French Toast Recipe- Overnight baked French toast is the easiest breakfast to prepare. This recipe tells you how to bake your French toast dish in the morning without preheating the oven.
- Baked French Toast with Brown Sugar and Walnuts- A butter mixture with brown sugar and walnuts completes this delicious baked French toast recipe. Create a sweet treat for a special breakfast.
- Overnight Baked French Toast- A touch of maple syrup in the egg and milk mixture gives a sweetness soaked right into the bread. Prepare this dish the night before and pop in the oven in the morning for about 15 minutes.
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll Casserole (shown at top of page) - This French toast casserole is meant to taste like a cinnamon roll, but with a fraction of the effort. With all the flavors of cinnamon rolls and a sweet glaze on top, this breakfast casserole will make you look forward to waking up.
- Make-Ahead Christmas Morning Casserole - Every morning is Christmas with this casserole in the oven. Spend 20 minutes preparing this French toast casserole at night, and throw it in the oven in the morning. When it's done, you'll have a sweet breakfast ready to feed a hungry crowd.
- Maple Syrup
- Powdered Sugar
- Toasted, Chopped Nuts (Walnuts, Pecans, Almonds or Hazelnuts)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Fruit Sauce (Apricot Raspberry Sauce, Banana Lemon Sauce, Blueberry Sauce)
- Fresh Fruit
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Easy Biscuits and Gravy
- Poor Man's Quick Sticky Buns
- 13 Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Giddy Up and Go Breakfast "Cobbler"
- Holy Cow Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 20 Baked French Toast Recipes
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- Farmer's Breakfast Casserole
- 21 Recipes for Overnight Christmas Casseroles
- Martha's Breakfast Casserole
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- St. Paddy's Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Cheesy Cheddar Burger Bites
- Easy Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu
- Cherry Chip Cake with Whipped Vanilla Buttercream
- Easy No-Bake Creme Brulee
- Whipped Cream Raspberry Pretzel Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 15 Best Homemade Italian Sausage Recipes
- MAX'IS Creations Hoop in a Mug Review
- MAX'IS Creations