24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects eCookbook and Craft Guide
Easy Salad Recipes: 42 Recipes for Thanksgiving
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you prefer cranberry jello salad, fruit salad recipes, or tossed salad for Thanksgiving, a little cool down dish can make Thanksgiving dinner oh-so-smooth and fun. Let a rainbow of vivid produce brighten your table this year with these easy salad recipes. Before things get hot and heavy, fresh fruits and veggies cleanse the palate and prepare you to dig in to that main course. A bite of lettuce is a refreshing respite from a pile of cheesy potatoes, and a slice of apple is a sweet companion to ham and turkey. In case you're too stuffed for dessert, light jello salad recipes for Thanksgiving can make a lovely replacement until you make room for more. Plus, turkey and chicken salad recipes are a great way to reuse leftovers.
These easy salad recipes transform a run to the farmers' market into endless recipes for Thanksgiving dinner! Take your favorite autumn and Thanksgiving recipes and cool them down as appetizers, snacks, side dishes and more. Whichever ones you choose to make, these Thanksgiving salad recipes are simply stunning, scrumptious, and satisfying.
Easy Salad Recipes: 42 Recipes for Thanksgiving
Table of Contents
If you think mixed fruit salad sounds like a summer snack, you clearly haven't tried these delectable fall favorites that make perfect recipes for Thanksgiving. Ripe delicious apples and warm cinnamon goodness tempt the tongue with familiar autumn flavors while nuts add texture and protein in these easy salad recipes. Who says Thanksgiving dinner can't be healthy?
- 10-Minute Fruit Salad (shown)
- Green Juice Salad (shown)
- Quick and Very Easy Fruit Salad
- Cinnamon Apple Salad
- Almond Fruit Salad
- Amy's Apple Salad
- Autumn Harvest Fruit Salad
- Fruit Nut and Wheat Berry Salad
Toss those smelly pot holders right out the window and toss around some fresh veggies and fruits with lovely green lettuce leaves. These tossed salad recipes are insanely quick and easy. Throw them together in a self-serve trough, or give everyone a personalized taste of fall. Twirl those tongs and prepare any of these tossed salad recipes for Thanksgiving dinner!
- 24-Hour Seven Layer Salad (shown)
- Mom's 7-Layer Salad (shown)
- A Salad for Fall
- Fruit Infused Thanksgiving Salad
- Pear Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad
- Spinach Pear and Sliced Almond Salad
- Apple Cabbage Salad
- Citrus Balsamic Salad Dressing
Make these for a pre-Thanksgiving snack, or use your leftover meat from the big meal to make lunch the next day—if you can squeeze it in! Chicken salad recipes make a light but rewarding topping or a spectacular side dish. These recipes are designed specifically to recall the taste of family, friends and the holidays.
- 3 Step Rotisserie Chicken Salad (shown)
- 5 Minute Chicken Salad (shown)
- Mr. Food's Autumn Chicken Salad
- Turkey Cranberry Salad
- Twist Turkey Salad
- Almond Chicken Salad
- Best Chicken Salad Ever
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Applefest Grilled Chicken Salad
- Artichoke Chicken Salad
- Baked Chicken Salad
In my family, a family gathering is utterly remiss without at least one potato salad recipe and veggie snacks. Include them in the dinner spread, snack on them before the big meal, and munch on them later to settle that stuffed stomach. These cold veggie salads are delicious any time of year, but these are a perfect way to include seasonal produce into your meal. Freshness is key!
- Classic Sweet Pea Salad (shown)
- Very Best Broccoli Salad (shown)
- Baked Potato Salad
- Broccoli Salad with Cranberry Pine Nuts
- 24-Hour Vegetable Salad
- Beet and Potato Salad
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Balsamic Vinegar Potato Salad
- Quick Pickle Fall Salad
Cranberry is a Thanksgiving classic and a family favorite. Don't limit yourself to stewing sauces and canned condiments; let your culinary craftsmanship flourish with these irresistible cranberry Jello salad recipes. A kaleidoscope of fruity, nutty goodness looks festive nestled cozily on a lettuce leaf, so garnish your Thanksgiving table with a recipe for cranberry walnut salad or raspberry cranberry salad.
- Holiday Cranberry Salad
- Raspberry Cranberry Pecan Salad
- Grandmother's Timeless Cranberry Salad
- Chunky Sweet Cranberry Relish with Jello
- 4-Layered Cran-Raspberry Jello
- Cran-Raspberry Pecan Jello
Looking for more Thanksgiving recipes? If you liked this collection, be sure to check out 303 Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas: The Conclusive Menu for all of your main dishes, side dishes, desserts and more! Happy Thanksgiving!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Top 40 Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- Easy Salad Recipes: 42 Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Oven-Roasted Turkey Wrap
- Thanksgiving Dinner Menu: 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Menu from RecipeLion
- Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- Molly's Green Bean Casserole
- Great Grandma's Famous Stuffing
- Old Fashioned Sweet Potato Pie
- 21 Simply Delicious Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oven-Fried Bacon
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Breakfast Danish
- Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake Tarts
- Sweet Chili Shrimp With Green Beans
- Brown Sugar Pecan Blondies
- Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Blondies with Chocolate Ganache
- Slow Cooker Honey Orange Glazed Carrots
- Maple Cream Scones
- Garlic Rosemary Beer Bread