Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Review
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Sheila G's
Reviewed by Jordan Sward
I knew Brownie Brittle was good before I even opened the bag. For one thing, it was awarded the NCSA 2012-2013 Best New Snack and has taken the snack world by storm. If that wasn't enough to get me excited, my coworkers who had previously tried the snack were grabbing for the bags as soon as I opened the box. When I tasted it, I knew why.
Imagine taking a pan of brownies, ditching the soft middle, and having a whole pan full of just the crispy edges. That’s the magic of Brownie Brittle, a snack with the rich chocolaty taste of brownies and an amazing crunch. Personally, I've always been a fan of the inside pieces of a pan of brownies. Even so, I couldn't get enough of Brownie Brittle. It truly tastes just like the crispy edges of the outside pieces of a pan of brownies, but with a cookie-like crunch that's not too hard.
This is the kind of treat you keep on hand for when you have guests over or really want a special treat. It tastes just like how it's marketed: "Rich brownie taste with a cookie crunch." Plus, it comes in Toffee Crunch, Salted Caramel, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate Chip flavors, so there's something for every sweet tooth. My personal favorite is the Toffee Crunch, which has a slight caramel and nut flavor that compliments the chocolate nicely. Not only is Brownie Brittle a great anytime snack, it can also be made to use a variety of treats. Crush it up and sprinkle it over chocolate popcorn, or use the pieces to make a crunchy ice cream sandwich. I could dream up so many ways to use this snack in creative ways.
What's even better, it satisfies your sweet tooth with less guilt than indulging in a big gooey brownie! Brownie Brittle is made with all natural ingredients, and only 120 calories per serving, so I don't feel bad about leaving it in my desk drawer for an afternoon snack. If you've been caught peeling the crispy edges off a pan of brownies and eating them, you'll love this snack. Just as the bag says, there's no more fighting for that corner piece with this innovative sweet treat.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Urban Trend Mini Mandoline Review
- Magikuchen Ultimate Strainer Review
- Minerva Amish Roll Butter Review
- Swiss Diamond 5 pc. Kitchen Tool Set Review
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- MoiChef Knife Set and Knife Block Review
- Oliso PRO-1000 Vacuum Sealer Starter Kit Product Review
- Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Totally Bamboo GreenLite Utility Board Review
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad
- Seafood and Mushroom Chowder
- Blueberry Lemon Icebox Cake
- Stone Fruit Crisp
- 19 Easy Peach Recipes for Every Craving
- Eggplant Casserole
- Peach Pico De Gallo
- Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole
- How to Make Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Pesto Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups