Das Foods Salted Caramels Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you're a caramel lover, you have to try these flavored treats from Das Foods. I've never tasted flavored caramel before and I have to say now I'm a huge fan. I tried the orange and honey variety as well as the "classic" version featuring hints of lavender and both were marvelous. The flavors aren't too overpowering, so you can still enjoy that great caramel taste, but you get the added bonus of a fruity or flowery sensation. I couldn't stop myself from eating them and finished nearly the entire box in one sitting!"
"The caramel candies from Das Foods are a wonderful addition to any gluten-free diet. Made with all-natural ingredients and infused with floral extracts, these aren’t your average caramel candies. They come in a number of surprising flavors, such as Orange & Honey or Lavender. You won’t find flavors like these at your average grocery store! Plus, with its soft, chewy texture, these bite-sized treats will simply melt right in your mouth. For a sweet treat that’ll have all of your friends talking, be sure to grab a package of these unique caramel delights."
"This soft caramel candy was a welcome treat on a summer afternoon! Its sweet flavor was exactly what I would expect from a caramel. Though I was expecting a more chewy texture, I still enjoyed this sweet caramel snack."
"I was very excited to try the DAS Caramelini caramels. I found the unique flavors very inspiring! I got to try both Orange & Honey and Lavender flavored caramels. The caramels were very soft and had a delicate flavoring that reminded me of a fragrant flower garden. These sophisticated caramels would make great gifts or wedding favors."
"So often, when I think of caramel, I think of sticky, gooey, overly sweet squares trying to yank my teeth right out of my head. I was SO happy to find that was absolutely NOT the case with Das Foods. The texture of the Classic Caramelini was softer and more granular than what most of us think of as “regular” caramel, so they were much more mouth-pleasing to eat…and the flavor? Delightful! I think I liked the Orange & Honey flavor even better. Just the right hint of citrus blended with the sweetness of honey and spices makes Das Foods Caramelini my new favorite salted caramels."
"The Orange & Honey flavor was very subtle but delicious. They were surprisingly soft and thin compared to other caramels I've had, which was nice. They didn't stick to my teeth the way other caramels are, so I
"My biggest problem with caramel is that it always gets caught in my teeth. This is untrue of Das Caramels. Soft and delicious, they are not too chewy and have a natural sweetness to them. It's a perfect treat for my 7-year-old son. I couldn't get him to stop at just one. Plus, I would have never of thought to add Orange and Honey to an already sweet treat, but it works! Mmmm, does it work. They don't have an unnatural artificial flavor like I thought they would. It's a subtle hint of orange and honey that makes them simply fantastic. I found my new stocking stuffers!"
"I tried the Orange and Honey caramels. I was really impressed by the texture and flavor. It wasn't too sticky or hard like some caramels can be. Rather this caramel was soft and just chewy enough. The flavor was not too sweet or fruity. The orange added a nice touch and wasn't overpowering."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ardente Gourmet Stirrer Review
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- Veg-All Canned Vegetables Review
- Rodelle Vanilla and Chocolate Products Review
- SeaPak Popcorn Fish and Shrimp Review
- MAX'IS Creations Hoop in a Mug Review
- KettlePizza Deluxe USA Review
- Nostalgia Electrics Cake Pop & Donut Hole Bakery Review
- Primula Pour Over Coffee Maker and Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Review
- YoCrunch Yogurt Review
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pizza Recipes: 12 Homemade Pizza Casseroles
- Lemon Pepper Grilled Asparagus
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Bites
- Southern Brunch Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole
- Bacon Cheddar Breakfast Muffins
- Carrot Cake Bread Pudding
- Very Best Deviled Eggs
- WMF Function 4 Casserole Pot Review
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for March