17 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
17 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
Plan a Delicious Easter Brunch Menu!
In terms of food holidays, Easter ranks up there with the biggies. That’s why it made perfect sense for us to gather some of our favorite Easter recipes and round them up into one collection for you – our valued reader! Some people relish a leisurely brunch for the holiday, while others are looking for the best Easter dinner recipes out there, and we’ve got it all here for you. We’ve also included some tasty treats for after the main course, because who doesn’t need a little something for their sweet tooth?
This collection of excellent Easter recipes includes delicious Easter brunch ideas, easy dinner recipes for Easter, and of course, the ever-important Easter dessert recipes you look forward to every year. The recipes in this eCookbook are super easy to follow, so no matter your skill level, you’ll be able to cook up some of the most fantastic Easter recipes ever for your family and friends. Gather everyone around, and enjoy a delightful holiday meal together. WIth Easter recipes this tempting, you're sure to have a holiday to remember.
17 Excellent Easter Recipes
Table of Contents
Note from the Editors
Inside this Free eCookbook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss our Other eCookbooks!
Sign Up for our Free Newsletter
Dear Cooking Enthusiast:
Food holidays are some of our favorite reasons to cook, and when Easter rolls around, we know that many of our favorite foods will, yet again, be making an appearance. We are excited to share with you some of our best Easter dinner ideas, our most delectable Easter brunch recipes, and a few of our favorite Easter desserts. We’re sure you’ll bring a few of these great recipes to your family’s table this Easter.
17 Excellent Easter Recipes gives you a great variety of Easter recipes to choose from, and whether you have kids or are just a kid at heart, we've included a few Easter recipes for kids in our Easter desserts section that will take you back to your own egg-hunting days. We believe everyone - young and old - deserves something sweet to eat on Easter, and sometimes it can be more fun to make treats rather than buying them from the store. It's also a great way to use up leftover candy!
Inside, 17 Excellent Easter Recipes, you'll find all your favorites from pork lion and lamb to deviled eggs and waffles. Spoiler alert: We even found a traditional Hot Crossed Buns Recipes that is absolutely divine. Whatever you choose to cook this year, we hope this free eCookbook makes your life a little easier.
Wishing you and your family a very happy Easter!
The Editors of RecipeLion
Easter Brunch Recipes
- From Scratch Cinnamon Rolls (pg. 5) Make these deliciously gooey cinnamon rolls for your next big brunch, and you’ll have people lining up in seconds. It’s a clear winner among cinnamon roll recipes and will shine at your Easter brunch.
- Crunchy Egg Breakfast Cups (pg. 7) Muffin tin recipes are a super easy way to prepare individual servings of your favorite recipes. Try a new way to eat breakfast with these tasty Crunchy Egg Breakfast Cups. With only a few ingredients and minimal prep, you've got an awesome breakfast in no time.
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles (pg. 9) Turn ordinary waffles into an extraordinary treat with this delicious breakfast recipe. When you top waffles with buttery cinnamon sugar and a drizzle of cream cheese icing, your family will be begging you for more. You won't find waffle recipes this enticing anywhere else.
- Cheesy Bacon & Egg Brunch Casserole (pg. 11) If you like all your favorite breakfast foods together in one bite, this breakfast casserole recipe is for you. Made with delicious bacon, onion, cheese, eggs, and soft Italian bread, this is a great way to get everyone up in the morning and ready for the day ahead.
- Baked Overnight French Toast (pg. 13) This is the perfect family recipe for lazy mornings! Serve this dish with syrup, fruit, cinnamon or powdered sugar. Effortless morning meals like this are great for holidays when you don't want to cook and just want to spend time with your family.
- (shown) Easy Hot Crossed Buns Recipe (pg. 15) These buns are one of the best Easter brunch recipes you can make for a crowd. What’s better than sweet, hot-baked rolls made with bits of candied orange, raisins and all spice, and then lightly brushed with a sweet sugar glaze? Once baked and cooled, top them off with a delicious vanilla icing, serve and enjoy.
Easter Dinner Recipes
- Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham (pg. 18) This recipe for Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham is great for freeing up space in the oven during the holidays and couldn't be easier. Simply mix together the glaze, brush it over the ham in your slow cooker, and let it cook. When it's done, you'll have a perfect ham ready to carve and serve.
- Easter Lamb with Garlic and Herbs (pg. 20) Many people think that Easter recipes have to be difficult in order to be good, and that is simply not true. The best ever dinner recipes for Easter can include things like this easy lamb roast with garlic and herbs. Make this meal complete with a serving of roasted potatoes.
- (shown) 5-Ingredient Apricot Pork Loin (pg. 22) Seasoned perfectly with garlic salt, pepper and thyme, this delicious pork recipe will become a family favorite in no time at all. When you're trying to decide on an elegant recipe for a holiday or other special occasion, this one will deliver in presentation and flavor.
- Cheesy Scalloped Pork Chops (pg. 24) This Cheesy Scalloped Pork Chops recipe is great when you're craving a hearty and comforting dinner because it combines two great dishes into one. This pork chops and scalloped potatoes casserole is a delicious way to serve a full dinner without thinking.
Easter Side Dishes
- Easy Sweet Pea Casserole (pg. 26) This is a delightful recipe to add to your Easter dinner menu. Easy casserole recipes like this one are great for feeding a crowd because they have ingredients that everyone can enjoy. This (mostly) vegetable casserole recipe is made up of chopped onion, celery, peas, cream of mushroom soup, and diced yummy bacon.
- Cheesy Baked Potato and Asparagus Casserole (pg. 28) The best part about this easy cheese potato casserole is that it's great for dinner as the main event or a side dish. Made with cottage and Cheddar cheeses, potatoes, and asparagus, this is one dish that is ultra satisfying. Making this casserole for a family meal will guarantee smiles all around.
- Apple-Glazed Carrots (pg. 30) This carrot side dish is lighter and so delicious. The carrots' natural sweetness is complemented by its apple glaze. These carrots are truly terrific and would make a great addition to your holiday dinner menu. Whether you make them for Thanksgiving, Easter, or a family dinner, they'll really hit the spot.
- Easter Sunday Deviled Eggs (pg.32) This easy deviled eggs recipe is a great way to bring a tasty and hassle-free dish to your holiday table. Because this is a traditional Easter recipe many look forward to each year, you know you’ll want to have a recipe handy!
Easter Dessert Recipes
- Cadbury Cream Cookie Cups (pg. 34) These delicious little cookie cups are the perfect bite-sized treat to enjoy with the family. Kids will love them because they incorporate Easter “candy” into their favorite chocolate chip cookies recipe, and you’ll love how easy they are to make. Bake a batch this Easter for a special treat that’s sure to be a hit.
- Chocolate Egg Blondie Bars (pg. 36) Welcome spring with this delicious blondie bars recipe. These cookie bars are perfect to make for Easter or after, for a way to use up leftover candy. Your kids will love making and eating these yummy treats - and so will you! Get ready to have fun in the kitchen with this simple recipe.
- (shown) Mom's Triple Layer Carrot Cake (pg. 38) Carrot cake is one of those classic desserts that is bound to show up at family holidays and gatherings. This easy carrot cake recipe is not only amazingly tasty, it's also super moist. Try this triple layer carrot cake recipe to see what you've been missing.
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
If you enjoyed this free eBook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free e Cookbooks here.
With your free copy of 17 Excellent Easter Recipes (as with all of our free eCookbooks), you can subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your email inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community! By subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- "Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs and Egg Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 16 Easy Easter Recipes, Plus How to Make Chocolate Easter Eggs
- Easter Sunday Deviled Eggs
- 14 Easter Brunch Menu Ideas
- Blue Peep Pie
- Chocolate Cream Easter Eggs
- Italian Easter Cookies
- Easter Cake
- Swedish Easter Cake (semla)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oven-Fried Bacon
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Raspberry Breakfast Danish
- Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake Tarts
- Sweet Chili Shrimp With Green Beans
- Brown Sugar Pecan Blondies
- Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Blondies with Chocolate Ganache
- Slow Cooker Honey Orange Glazed Carrots
- Maple Cream Scones
- Garlic Rosemary Beer Bread