17 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
17 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
Plan a Delicious Easter Brunch Menu!
Some people relish a leisurely Easter brunch, while others are looking for the best Easter dinner recipes out there, and we’ve got it all here for you in our free eCookbook. We’ve also included some tasty treats for after the main course, because who doesn’t need a little something for their sweet tooth? This collection of recipes includes delicious Easter brunch ideas, easy dinner recipes for Easter, and of course, the ever-important Easter dessert recipes you look forward to every year. The recipes in this eCookbook are super easy to follow, so no matter your skill level, you’ll be able to cook up some of the most fantastic recipes ever for your family and friends. Gather everyone around, and enjoy a delightful holiday meal together. WIth Easter recipes this tempting, you're sure to have a holiday to remember.
17 Excellent Easter Recipes
Table of Contents
Note from the Editors
Inside this Free eCookbook
Need Help Downloading?
Don't Miss our Other eCookbooks!
Sign Up for our Free Newsletter
Dear Cooking Enthusiast:
Food holidays are some of our favorite reasons to cook, and when Easter rolls around, we know that many of our favorite foods will, yet again, be making an appearance. We are excited to share with you some of our best Easter dinner ideas, our most delectable Easter brunch recipes, and a few of our favorite Easter desserts. We’re sure you’ll bring a few of these great recipes to your family’s table this Easter.
17 Excellent Easter Recipes gives you a great variety of Easter recipes to choose from, and whether you have kids or are just a kid at heart, we've included a few Easter recipes for kids in our Easter desserts section that will take you back to your own egg-hunting days. We believe everyone - young and old - deserves something sweet to eat on Easter, and sometimes it can be more fun to make treats rather than buying them from the store. It's also a great way to use up leftover candy!
Inside, you'll find all your favorites from pork lion and lamb to deviled eggs and waffles. Spoiler alert: We even found a traditional Hot Crossed Buns Recipes that is absolutely divine. Whatever you choose to cook this year, we hope this free eCookbook makes your life a little easier.
Wishing you and your family a very happy Easter!
The Editors of RecipeLion
Easter Brunch Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles (pg. 9) Turn ordinary waffles into an extraordinary treat with this delicious breakfast recipe. When you top waffles with buttery cinnamon sugar and a drizzle of cream cheese icing, your family will be begging you for more. You won't find waffle recipes this enticing anywhere else.
- Cheesy Bacon & Egg Brunch Casserole (pg. 11) If you like all your favorite breakfast foods together in one bite, this breakfast casserole recipe is for you. Made with delicious bacon, onion, cheese, eggs, and soft Italian bread, this is a great way to get everyone up in the morning and ready for the day ahead.
- (shown) Easy Hot Crossed Buns Recipe (pg. 15) These buns are one of the best Easter brunch recipes you can make for a crowd. What’s better than sweet, hot-baked rolls made with bits of candied orange, raisins, and allspice, and then lightly brushed with a sweet sugar glaze? Once baked and cooled, top them off with a delicious vanilla icing, serve and enjoy.
If you're looking for the perfect easy recipe for Easter brunch, try our step-by-step guide to making the perfect deviled eggs!
Easter Dinner Recipes
- Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham (pg. 18) This recipe for Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham is great for freeing up space in the oven during the holidays and couldn't be easier. Simply mix together the glaze, brush it over the ham in your slow cooker, and let it cook. When it's done, you'll have a perfect ham ready to carve and serve.
- (shown) 5-Ingredient Apricot Pork Loin (pg. 22) Seasoned perfectly with garlic salt, pepper and thyme, this delicious pork recipe will become a family favorite in no time at all. When you're trying to decide on an elegant recipe for a holiday or other special occasion, this one will deliver in presentation and flavor.
- Cheesy Scalloped Pork Chops (pg. 24) This Cheesy Scalloped Pork Chops recipe is great when you're craving a hearty and comforting dinner because it combines two great dishes into one. This pork chops and scalloped potatoes casserole is a delicious way to serve a full dinner without thinking.
Easter Side Dishes
- Cheesy Baked Potato and Asparagus Casserole (pg. 28) The best part about this easy cheese potato casserole is that it's great for dinner as the main event or a side dish. Made with cottage and Cheddar cheeses, potatoes, and asparagus, this is one dish that is ultra satisfying. Making this casserole for a family meal will guarantee smiles all around.
- Easter Sunday Deviled Eggs (pg.32) This easy deviled eggs recipe is a great way to bring a tasty and hassle-free dish to your holiday table. Because this is a traditional Easter recipe many look forward to each year, you know you’ll want to have a recipe handy!
Easter Dessert Recipes
- Cadbury Cream Cookie Cups (pg. 34) These delicious little cookie cups are the perfect bite-sized treat to enjoy with the family. Kids will love them because they incorporate Easter “candy” into their favorite chocolate chip cookies recipe, and you’ll love how easy they are to make. Bake a batch this Easter for a special treat that’s sure to be a hit.
- (shown) Mom's Triple Layer Carrot Cake (pg. 38) Carrot cake is one of those classic desserts that is bound to show up at family holidays and gatherings. This easy carrot cake recipe is not only amazingly tasty, it's also super moist. Try this triple layer carrot cake recipe to see what you've been missing.
You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
If you enjoyed this free eBook, you won't want to miss any of our other downloadable recipe collections. You can browse our entire library of free e Cookbooks here.
With your free copy of 17 Excellent Easter Recipes (as with all of our free eCookbooks), you can subscribe to our free Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter to get free recipes delivered to your email inbox every week. Become a part of the RecipeLion community! By subscribing you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free recipes, tips, collection pages, videos and more + a weekly wrap-up.
- Chances to win cookbooks and food products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New recipes and eCookbooks made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our recipe large collection full of over 40,000 recipes, including budget friendly and quick and easy recipes.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the recipe and cooking community.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easter Sunday Deviled Eggs
- Italian Easter Cookies
- 14 Easter Brunch Menu Ideas
- The Best Italian Easter Bread
- Resurrection Rolls
- 16 Easy Easter Recipes, Plus How to Make Chocolate Easter Eggs
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes Free eCookbook
- Blue Peep Pie
- Edible Easter Basket
- 14 Fantastic Easter Dessert Recipes, Plus 4 Bonus Easter Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Steal The Show
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Meal From RecipeLion
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Better Than Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnut Bites
- Mama's Pizza Casserole
- 25 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Loaded Chili Queso Cheese Dip
- Kid Friendly Slow Cooker Pizza Soup
- Blue Q Margarita
- Vegan Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
- Coq au Vin (Chicken in Red Wine)
- Snowflake Sugar Cookies