Chocolate Pistachio Crunch
By: Chef Kyle Shadix, R.D., Old London Foods
Take a few minutes to whip up this recipe tonight after a meal and enjoy the delectable Chocolate Pistachio Crunch. This recipe has a short ingredient list that makes a quick and delicious treat to satisfy any craving.
4 cups (2 12-ounce packages) of semisweet chocolate chips
1 box of Melba Snacks Sea Salt
1 cup pistachios, chopped and toasted
- Stir chocolate in large bowl set over saucepan of boiling water until melted and smooth making sure that water does not touch bowl and that the chocolate does not get too hot.
- Remove from over water.
- Dip into melted chocolate to cover half the Melba Snack.
- Gently shake off excess chocolate.
- Place on baking sheet and quickly sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 35 minutes.