10 Quick Chocolate Cake Recipes, Plus 5 Easy Fixes
By: The Editors of RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone loves a rich, gooey, warm chocolate cake. Well now you can break free from boxed cake mix and create one of our 10 unique chocolate cake recipes. We have everything from flourless cakes and candy bar cakes to flavored fruit cakes and molten cakes. So whether you're looking to impress your Valentine or make a chocolate cake just because, RecipeLion is here to help with this collection of quick chocolate cake recipes.
10 Quick Chocolate Cake Recipes
Flourless Chocolate Cake - Flourless chocolate cake is a rich, moist creamy chocolate cake that is so simple to make. This dessert is perfect for your special someone on Valentine's Day.
Chocolate Cherry Cake - Chocolate cherry cake is the ideal Valentine's Day treat. The bright red cherries make this a great dessert to fit with the holiday's traditional color scheme, and it's just as delicious as it sounds.
Soft Chocolate Cake - Soft chocolate cakes are the perfect individual cakes to serve at the end of a dinner party or as a fancy Valentine's Day dessert. They are delicious and impressive, but only take minutes to make.
Betty Crocker Oreo Cookie Cake - Chocolate lovers, rejoice! This decadent dessert combines the best of both worlds - Betty Crocker recipes and Oreo cookie cake recipes. The moistness of the cake and the crunch of the cookies complement one another nicely, and who can resist frosting?
Chocolate Romance Cake - The title of this cake says it all - this is the perfect Valentine's Day treat for that special someone in your life. This deep chocolate cake is is moist, delicious and will please any chocolate lover.
Milky Way Candy Bar Cake - If you love Milky Way candy bars, you will certainly love this whimsical candy bar cake made from the real thing. This is a great cake to bake with your kids and perfect for sending off to school for a Valentine's Day party.
Quick Red Velvet Cake - Red velvet cake is the perfect Valentine's Day dessert. The deep red color invokes hearts and love, and the taste of this delicious cake says the rest. If you're not a frequent baker or if you're short on time, try this short cut version of red velvet cake that uses boxed cake mix.
Chocolate Cinnamon Angel Food Cake - Chocolate and cinnamon may seem like an odd combination until you taste them in this light, fluffy cake. Make this for a party, for your Valentine or just because.
Oreo Cookie Tube Cake - Your favorite cookies are now a cake! Oreo cookies are chocolaty, crunchy, delicious and are also a great component for baking. This cake freezes well and tastes great cold out of the refrigerator.
- Chocolate Cherry Sheet Cake - This sheet cake recipe is super simple because it uses boxed cake mix and canned cherry pie filling. Make this for a Valentine's Day party - it's so delicious and beautiful that no one will know you didn't make it from scratch.
5 More Quick Chocolate Cake Recipes
Chocolate Angel Cakes - If you are looking for delicious chocolate cake recipes we have just the thing for you. Chocolate Angel Cakes are a piece of heaven. Made with Angel Food Cake cake mix, the result is a soft and fluffy cake that is absolutely incredible. With a touch of cocoa powder added to the mix and topped with your favorite toppings, this is a recipe for chocolate lovers.
Triple Chocolate Pudding Cakes - Who would guess this perfectly moist triple chocolate cake has the hidden goodness of vegetable juice adding to its fantastic taste? Easy cake mix recipes like this one from Campbell's Kitchen are heaven sent for all chocolate lovers. Plus you make it in your slow cooker, so you don't even have to turn on the oven!
Super Easy Puddin' Cake - You can't find many more easy cake recipes quite like this. Plus it's super moist and can be made in several flavor combos.
Chocolate Cherry Cola Cake - A moist treat, serve it warm, paired with ice cream and topped with maraschino cherries.
Triple Chocolate Mess - Triple chocolate mess is a heavenly mess of chocolate deliciousness. Chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding mix and chocolate chips make up the triple chocolate in this slow cooker dessert recipe.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Holy Cow Cake
- Death By Chocolate Poke Cake
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- Ultimate Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- Old-Fashioned Crazy Cake
- Cake Mix Death By Chocolate Cake
- Cake Mix Turtle Cake
- Death by Chocolate Icebox Cake
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter
- Darn Good Texas Sheet Cake
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 20 Baked French Toast Recipes
- Pineapple Coconut Better Than Sex Cake
- Addie's Green Bean Casserole
- How to Make Cream Cheese Frosting and 5 Dessert Recipes to Try
- Corned Beef Hash Breakfast Roll-Ups
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
- Homemade Flaky Pie Crust
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Mango Salsa Chicken
- Spinach, Bacon and Feta Breakfast Sandwich