Heavenly Hash Candy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're in the mood for something salty and sweet and are looking for an easy party recipe, check out this one for Heavenly Hash Candy. It combines the sweetness of chocolate with the saltiness of nuts, and it's super simple to make! This easy holiday dessert recipe is one that may please the adults more than the kids -- unless your kids are fond of whole roasted almonds -- however, the sweet and salty combo is one that makes this a great snack option. If you're looking for a unique gift idea you can make at home, this recipe is a great one to try.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk (about can)
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 16 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or liquid vanilla
- 2 cups roasted salted almonds, kept whole
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
These Perfect No Bake Peanut Butter Balls are another great, make-at-home candy recipe that is easy and perfect for making during the holidays!
- Line an 8 x 8-inch bake dish with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides.
- Spray paper and pan lightly with cooking spray.
- In a medium heavy-bottom saucepan place the sugar, evaporated milk and corn syrup. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Whisk frequently and continue to boil until the mixture reaches 220 degrees F on an instant-read or candy thermometer. Remove from the heat and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate and vanilla and stir until the chocolate completely melts. Cool for 15 minutes before folding in the almonds and marshmallows so that they do not melt.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared pan, smoothing the top and pushing it into the corners. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until it is firm.
- Pull the candy from the bake dish using the parchment paper overhang and set on a cutting board. Use a serrated knife dipped into warm water to make ½-inch wide strips, then cut into 2-inch long pieces to form 24 bars. Or cut into 12 squares if you prefer.
- Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator and bring to room temperature to serve.
See this recipe and more in 41 Halloween Party Food Recipes.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Nana's No-Bake Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
- Paula Deen-Inspired Georgia Cookie Candy
- Cowboy Bark
- Magic 2-Ingredient Cookie Butter Fudge
- No Bake White Trash Candy
- 2-Ingredient Copycat Kit Kat Bars
- No-Bake Martha Washington Candy
- Homemade Candy: 23 Easy Candy Recipes
- Grandma's Magic Peanut Butter Fudge
- Chocolate Turtle Clusters
- 29 Tasty, Easy Breakfast Recipes eCookbook
- 33 Secret Copycat Restaurant Recipes: Volume III
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 39 Appetizer Recipes and Party Pleasers eCookbook
- 17 Excellent Easter Recipes
- 21 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects eCookbook and Craft Guide
- 26 Unforgettable Halloween Party Recipes
- 22 Easy 4th of July Dessert Recipes
- 18 Mother's Day Recipes for Brunch and Dessert: Blogger Edition
- 24 New Top Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 New Years Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 27 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes eCookbook
- 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 20 Valentine's Day Recipes: Blogger Edition - Free eCookbook
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- Classic Cowboy Recipes: 27 Authentic Western Recipes - Free eCookbook
- No Bake Recipes: 21 Fuss-Free Easy Desserts eCookbook
- Top Rated Amish Recipes: 26 Classic, Old-Fashioned Recipes eCookbook
- Christmas Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- Holiday How-To: Thanksgiving Crafts and Pumpkin Recipes
- The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Chicken Recipes - Chicken for Dinner eCookbook
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- Frugal Recipes: 26 Ground Beef Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- 22 4th of July Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 6 Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- 15 Halloween Recipes eCookbook
- 23 Spooky Halloween Recipe Ideas
- 27 Simple Mexican Recipes
- 31 Top Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 33 Hearty Slow Cooker Recipes
- 42 Quick and Easy Recipes
- 50 Christmas Cookie Recipes eCookbook
- America's Favorite Pork Chop Recipes
- Celebrate Mom: 26 Terrific Mothers Day Recipes
- Mason Jar Recipes: 39 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- 35 Chicken Casserole Recipes eCookbook
- 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 36 Thanksgiving Recipes
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Steal The Show
- Magical Holiday Cookie Recipes: 12 Easy Christmas Cookies
- 11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 19 Unforgettable Simple Cake Recipes
- How To: 20 Christmas Gifts to Make and Christmas Dessert Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
- 50 Favorite American Recipes by State
- 28 Must-Have Easy Picnic Recipes
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designer, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs and Egg Recipes
- Quick and Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Recipes: 21 Easy Dinner Ideas with 5 Ingredients or Less
- The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
- Easy Potluck Recipes: 21 Pasta Casserole Recipes
- 21 Meaty Slow Cooker Recipes for Dinner
- 22 Easy Pie Recipes for Every Occasion
- 27 Cheap and Easy Chicken Recipes
- Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try
- The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- Sweets for Your Sweet: 22 Cute Dessert Recipes for Valentine's Day
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Meal From RecipeLion
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peppermint Brownie Baked Alaska
- Olio Carli Citrus Cake
- Pourfect Measuring Cup and Spoon Set Review
- Hungry Girl Creamy Clam Chowder
- Southern Red Velvet Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes, and 8 Other Swoon-Worthy Red Velvet Recipes
- Oliso SmartHub Cooktop Review
- Coworker Cake in a Cup
- Have Your Cake and Eat it Too Breakfast
- Grilled Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
- Citrus Almond Loaf Cake Recipe