Mama J's Garlic Toast
By: Mama J from A Little Bit Crunchy, A Little Bit Rock and Roll
This image courtesy of www.crunchyrock.com
This is a recipe of my mother's that I have been making for years. The paprika sprinkled with the cheese gives this bread a beautiful color and delicious flavor. For one of the best garlic bread recipes ever try this Mama J's Garlic Toast.
1 14inch loaf French bread
1 garlic cloves
cup (about 1 stick) butter, melted
cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the bread in half lengthwise. Rub one garlic clove over the crust of the bread.
- Press the rest of the garlic you just rubbed over the crust, and the remaining clove, through a garlic press into the melted butter.
- Brush the cut surface of the bread generously with the melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, parsley, and paprika. Sprinkle the mixture over the butter coated surface of the bread.
- Place the bread on a cookie sheet, cut side up, and bake 5-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!