How to Get Featured on RecipeLion:
We are currently accepting recipe submissions. If you have a recipe you would like to see featured on RecipeLion.com, please use our Recipe Submission Form.
Once accepted, you will be alerted by a RecipeLion Editor and are encouraged to include a "Featured on RecipeLion" banner or button on your own website or blog. If you have already been featured on RecipeLion.com or our blog, RecipeChatter.com, please feel free to add any of the following banners or buttons to your website or blog.
1. Right click image and save to your computer.
2. Upload to your website.
3. Link image to www.RecipeLion.com.
- Grandma's Lazy Daisy Cake
- Loaded California Casserole
- "50 Favorite American Recipes by State" eCookbook
- 15 Vintage Desserts To Take You Back In Time
- Rich Earthquake Cake
- Baked Apple Pie Roll-Ups
- Dayton Dumplings and Chicken Darlin'
- 17 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- Busy Night Minnesota Hot Dish
- "Texas Trash" Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites
- Tropical Breeze Cake Bars
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Dump Cake
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Feta
- Simple Mojo Sauce Recipe
- Smoky Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Soup
- Mickey's Easy German Chocolate Cake
- Stuffed Red Velvet Cookies
- Southern Buttermilk Pie
- Stone Cooked Margherita Pizza