How to Get Featured on RecipeLion:
We are currently accepting recipe submissions. If you have a recipe you would like to see featured on RecipeLion.com, please use our Recipe Submission Form.
Once accepted, you will be alerted by a RecipeLion Editor and are encouraged to include a "Featured on RecipeLion" banner or button on your own website or blog. If you have already been featured on RecipeLion.com or our blog, RecipeChatter.com, please feel free to add any of the following banners or buttons to your website or blog.
1. Right click image and save to your computer.
2. Upload to your website.
3. Link image to www.RecipeLion.com.
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Apple Mansion Cake
- Salisbury Steak, The Way It Should Be
- Easy Salad Recipes: 41 Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 2 Ingredient Miracle Donuts
- Classic Meatloaf
- 26 Easy Recipes for Cake: Dump Cakes, Upside Down Cakes & More
- 15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes, Plus 7 Bonus Recipes
- 18 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- Coconut Snowball Cookies
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Steal The Show
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects eCookbook and Craft Guide
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 30 Thanksgiving Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Potato Breakfast
- Dump and Go Potato Soup
- Luscious Custard Cobbler
- DIY Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Mmm Mississippi Mud Cake
- Coconut Snow Balls
- Cheesy Crescent Chicken Bake
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Overnight Fireman's Breakfast Casserole
- Simple Roasted Turkey