Follow Us on Facebook
Get updates from RecipeLion.com posted directly to your News Feed.
Latest Free Recipe eCookbooks
Our selection of free recipe eCookbooks is the ultimate resource for cooking. Each eCookbook includes a collection of recipes on a theme. Whether it's eating on a budget, chicken casserole recipes, restaurant copycat recipes, or our favorite dessert recipes, RecipeLion.com has you covered. You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
To view and download the complete collection of free recipe eCookbooks, click here.
If you'd like to check out all our free Holiday eCookbooks, please click here.
Here are the newest free, downloadable eCookbooks, as well as eCookbooks for the upcoming holidays for you to enjoy:
1. Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner - With this collection of Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner eCookbook, you are sure to find several options to please the palate, and your wallet.
2. The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts, & More: 20 Must-Have Recipes - Good food isn't hard to come by when you have good recipes. The recipes in this free eCookbook, The Best Dinner Recipes, Delicious Desserts, More 20 Must-Have Recipes, are fun, exciting, and delicious.
3. Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try - There are few dishes more comforting or easier to prepare than casseroles. This free eCookbook, Our Best Casserole Recipes: 19 Quick & Easy Casseroles to Try, is chock full of some of the best casserole recipes around!
Holiday and Seasonal eCookbooks
1. 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall - Whether you're cooking for the holidays, or simply want to wow your friends with a new fall recipe, 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall is your one-stop-shop for all the autumn foods you want.
2. 26 Unforgettable Halloween Party Recipes - Halloween is filled with fun, food, and festivites. And the best part is that people of all ages enjoy celebrating this holiday. Whether you're throwing a Halloween party for children or adults, your guests will like these recipes.
3. 36 Thanksgiving Recipes - Whether you're a seasoned Thanksgiving pro looking to throw some variety into your repertoire, or a nervous new cook about to host your first Thanksgiving dinner, were here to help!
1. 12 Wonderful Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas - This collection of Christmas dinner ideas includes easy-to-follow recipes: from Christmas tree dishes, to Christmas side dish recipes and main course options. Your Christmas dinner menu will shine this year if you stick to our guide.
2. 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning - Christmas can always be stressful, especially when the whole family's staying over. With everyone dashing to and fro, a large Christmas breakfast or brunch can be a challenge. The best way to feed the entire family at once and still add that oh-so-special homemade touch is with delicious breakfast casseroles.
3. Mason Jar Recipes: 39 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar - What better way to save some money this holiday season than giving heartfelt, homemade gifts? Gifts in a jar are fun to create, and you can get the whole family involved.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles