Latest Free Recipe eCookbooks
Our selection of free recipe eCookbooks is the ultimate resource for cooking. Each eCookbook includes a collection of recipes on a theme. Whether it's eating on a budget, chicken casserole recipes, restaurant copycat recipes, or our favorite dessert recipes, RecipeLion.com has you covered. You can easily download and print out each eCookbook for easy reference while cooking. For help downloading our eCookbooks, see our help document here.
To view and download the complete collection of free recipe eCookbooks, click here.
If you'd like to check out all our free Holiday eCookbooks, please click here.
Here are the newest free, downloadable eCookbooks, as well as eCookbooks for the upcoming holidays for you to enjoy:
1. 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes - Meatloaf is a traditional dinner that has stood the test of time. It's budget-friendly and really easy to make. Whether you're looking for a classic recipe or want to revamp your go-to dinner, this free eCookbook can help you.
2. 24 New Top Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes - Make all your favorite restaurant appetizers, dinners, desserts and more with this free eCookbook, 24 New Top Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes.
3. Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner - With this collection of Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Recipes for Dinner eCookbook, you are sure to find several options to please the palate, and your wallet.
1. 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Menu From RecipeLion - We've been busy in our test kitchen creating this ultimate Thanksgiving menu that covers everything from the perfect Thanksgiving turkey, to classic Thanksgiving side dishes, to easy Thanksgiving desserts!
2. 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show - Although everyone loves to see a turkey on the table, the side dishes are often what we look forward to the most on Thanksgiving. This collection includes everything from potato side dishes, to Thanksgiving vegetable side dishes, and even more comforting favorites.
3. 36 Thanksgiving Recipes - Whether you're a seasoned Thanksgiving pro looking to throw some variety into your repertoire, or a nervous new cook about to host your first Thanksgiving dinner, we're here to help!
1. 12 Wonderful Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas - This collection of Christmas dinner ideas includes easy-to-follow recipes: from Christmas tree dishes, to Christmas side dish recipes and main course options. Your Christmas dinner menu will shine this year if you stick to our guide.
2. 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning - Christmas can always be stressful, especially when the whole family's staying over. With everyone dashing to and fro, a large Christmas breakfast or brunch can be a challenge. The best way to feed the entire family at once and still add that oh-so-special homemade touch is with delicious breakfast casseroles.
3. Mason Jar Recipes: 39 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar - What better way to save some money this holiday season than giving heartfelt, homemade gifts? Gifts in a jar are fun to create, and you can get the whole family involved.
- Jiffy Cornbread Casserole
- Salisbury Steak, The Way It Should Be
- 2 Ingredient Miracle Donuts
- Classic Meatloaf
- 15 Favorite Hash Brown Casserole Recipes, Plus 7 Bonus Recipes
- Hamburger Crunch
- 26 Easy Recipes for Cake: Dump Cakes, Upside Down Cakes & More
- 18 Ground Beef Casserole Recipes You'll Love
- Amish Yumasetti Casserole
- Easy Salad Recipes: 41 Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 11 Fabulous Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas eCookbook
- 12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes That Steal The Show
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes eCookbook and craft guide
- 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix eCookbook
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects eCookbook and Craft Guide
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 30 Thanksgiving Recipes eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coconut Snow Balls
- Cheesy Crescent Chicken Bake
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Overnight Fireman's Breakfast Casserole
- Simple Roasted Turkey
- 31 Easy Dinner Recipes for December
- Caramel Crack Bars
- Crisp Fruit Gadgets Review
- Peppermint Fudge
- Coconut Snowball Cookies