This sweet treat pie is a quick and easy recipe that is great for the holidays. Save your kid's leftover Halloween candy and pick your favorites for this delicious dessert.
15 ounces Pillsbury all ready pie crust
5 Snickers candy bars
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
cup sour cream
cup creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons whipping cream
cup milk chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare pie crust according to package instructions for filled one-crust pie using 9 inch pie pan. Bake at 450 degrees F for 5-7 minutes or until very light golden brown. Remove from oven, cool. Reduce temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Cut candy bars in half lengthwise, cut into 1/4 inch pieces. Place candy bar pieces over bottom of partially baked crust.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese, beat until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and peanut butter, beating until mixture is smooth. Pour over candy bar pieces. Bake at 325 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely.
- In small saucepan, heat whipping cream until very warm. Remove from heat, stir in chocolate chips. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Spread over top of pie.
- Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator.
For more great ideas on cooking with leftover Halloween candy, click here.
See this recipe and more in 35 Homemade Halloween Treats.