Warm Up With Slow-Cooked Meals This Fall
For Immediate Release
October 29, 2009 – Northbrook, Illinois – It's traditional to enjoy comforting, home-cooked dishes in the fall, but this year it's more timely than ever to cook and eat at home. 33 Hearty Crock-Pot Recipes eCookbook is the perfect resource for fall cooking.
Many Americans are changing their dining habits to save money in the difficult economy. A July 2008 survey conducted by market researchers Mintel International found that 60% of Americans surveyed say that they are cooking at home more frequently due to the depressed economy. The survey, cited in the New York Times, concluded that the figure is set to increase as the economic slump gets worse.
If you're busy and trying to save money, why not set yourself ahead of the pack by using a slow-cooker? Meals prepared in a slow-cooker are very easy to make, and require no cooking on your part. The Editors of RecipeLion have compiled a free slow-cooker recipe eCookbook, 33 Hearty Crock-Pot Recipes. This 55-page eCookbook showcases a great variety of recipes, featuring everything from long-simmered, savory pork dinners to delicious, no-fuss slow-cooked cake desserts. Each recipe is accompanied by a color photograph. The 33 Hearty Crock-Pot Recipes eCookbook is available for free download.
For additional information on slow-cookers or RecipeLion.com's free slow-cooker recipe eCookbook, please contact RecipeLion.com Editor Audrey Hansen.
Audrey Hansen, Editor
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe website featuring over 40,000 free easy recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick and Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter, publish eCookbooks, and create food and recipe related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes