How to Get Featured on RecipeLion:
We are currently accepting recipe submissions. If you have a recipe you would like to see featured on RecipeLion.com, please use our Recipe Submission Form.
Once accepted, you will be alerted by a RecipeLion Editor and are encouraged to include a "Featured on RecipeLion" banner or button on your own website or blog. If you have already been featured on RecipeLion.com or our blog, RecipeChatter.com, please feel free to add any of the following banners or buttons to your website or blog.
1. Right click image and save to your computer.
2. Upload to your website.
3. Link image to www.RecipeLion.com.
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Magic Layered Custard Cake
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak with Crispy Potatoes and Broccolini
- Sheet Pan Peanut Chicken and Vegetables
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers
- Sheet Pan Jerk Chicken with Pineapple
- No Peeking Allowed Beef Casserole
- Weeknight Chicken and Stuffing Sheet Pan Dinner
- Crisp and Cozy Pork Chop Pan Dinner
- One Sheet Pan Tuscan Baked Salmon and Veggies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pie
- Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- Jaipuri Malai Ghevar
- Punjabi Paneer Bhurji Dry
- Easy Pickled Green Tomatoes
- Baked Lemon Salmon
- Creamy Zucchini Bisque
- Gluten Free Salmon Burgers
- Bacon Cheddar Quiche with Rutabaga Crust
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes