New July 4th eBook Provides Easy Thrifty Ways to be Patriotic
July 1, 2009 – Northbrook, Illinois – As the 4th of July approaches, what normally should be a joyous and momentous day has taken a dour note due to the continuing decline of the economy. However, the 4th of July is a special day in American history, and now is one of the best times to ignore our recent issues and celebrate our great past and look forward.
America is full of proud people with an optimistic spirit. From fireworks to backyard cookouts, Americans are sure to celebrate their independence regardless of economic conditions. This year, the United States will import about $128 million's worth in fireworks. Additionally, according to the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council, Americans will eat over 150 million hot dogs over the July 4th weekend.
For those that plan on celebrating Independence Day in style while keeping an eye on the bottom line, the editors of FaveCrafts.com are here to help. FaveCrafts, with help from RecipeLion.com, has created a 4th of July Recipe and Crafts eBook filled with 50 pages of cheap recipes and crafts perfect for those backyard cookout parties.
Parents or kids, party hosts or party guests, this eBook has something easy, inexpensive and fantastic for everyone. The eBook has everything from easy grilled chicken recipes to patriotic tote crafts. Best of all, the easy-to-download eBook is absolutely free. From die-hard crafters to casual grill cooks, the eBook has universal appeal. Use the eBook to celebrate July 4th without breaking the bank. Download the 4th of July Recipe and Crafts eBook free.
For additional information on July 4th recipes, July 4th crafts and this Independence Day 4th of July Recipe and Crafts eBook please contact RecipeLion.com Editor Matt Kaplan.
Matthew Kaplan, Editor
# # #
About RecipeLion.com and Prime Publishing LLC:
RecipeLion.com is a cooking and recipe website featuring over 40,000 free easy recipes for every occasion and level of cooking skill. We also publish Quick and Easy Recipes, a free e-mail newsletter, publish eCookbooks, and create food and recipe related product promotions, contests and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking.
Recipe of the Day
This Spicy Chicken Casserole is undeniably delicious for so many reasons. Between your classic chicken casserole aspect, also get a… Continue reading: "Spicy Chicken Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- French Onion Chicken Skillet Dinner
- Unstuffed Peppers With Rice Skillet Dinner
- Fettuccine Bolognese Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti With Meat Sauce Skillet Dinner
- Taco Beef And Rice Skillet Dinner
- Chicken Parmesan And Pasta Skillet Dinner
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Skillet Dinner
- Chili Mac And Cheese Skillet Dinner
- One Pot Macaroni And Cheese
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes