Favorite 50 State Recipes Contest and Giveaway
Do you have favorite recipe from your state, city or town that you'd love to share? Show off your state pride and send them our way for a chance to win a prize and be featured in an upcoming eCookbook.
This month we're on a mission to find the best "state" recipes to feature in our upcoming Favorite 50 State Recipes eCookbook. We'd love to see what your state is cooking! We're running a special contest and giveaway this month to find the best recipe from each state. Read on for more details...
We will be choosing the best 50 recipes (one from each state) to be featured. The Grand Prize winner will receive a special Cooking/Baking prize package valued over $75 (including cookbooks, baking pans and more). In addition, special prizes will be awarded for the 2nd and 3rd place winners as well (courtesy of SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co and Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs) along with being featured in the eCookbook. The other 47 winning recipes will also be included in the eCookbook and will be credited by name!
- The recipe must be your original, adapted by you, or you have permission to use and distribute.
- Each recipe must be named for and pay homage to your state, city or town. The more creative your recipe title, the better your chance of winning.
- Each recipe must include a complete list of ingredients and clear, step by step instructions.
- More than one recipe can be submitted per person. (But you can only win one prize).
Photos are preferred and will help increase your chance at winning.
So how do you enter? It's easy!
All you have to do to enter is send your contest recipe (with image) submissions to States@RecipeLion.com. Be sure to include 50 State Recipes Contest in the subject line of your email.
The contest begins February 15, 2012 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time and the deadline to enter is March 15th, 2012, at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Also please be on the lookout for the winner email announcement the week after the contest ends. Be sure to check your bulk/spam folder too!
Remember, just send your contest recipe (with image) submissions to States@RecipeLion.com. Be sure to include 50 State Recipes Contest in the subject line of your email.
Favorite 50 State Recipes Contest and Giveaway Summary:
- Grand prize: a Cooking/Baking prize package valued over $75 (includes cookbooks, baking pans and much more!).
- Runner-up prize (includes a family size package of Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp, Coconut Shrimp and Shrimp Scampi from SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co).
- 2nd runner-up prize (a 6-pound bag of Casa Meatballs, from Casa Di Bertacchi).
Giveaway starts: February 15, 2012 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time
Deadline: March 15, 2012 — 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time
Contest open to residents of the U.S. only. Winners must claim prize within 14 days of being announced.
If you like this contest, don’t forget to sign up for a FREE subscription to the Quick and Easy Recipes newsletter. Each week, our talented Editors will bring you an assortment of recipes, including quick and easy recipes that you can try in your very own kitchen.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Springtime Lemon Peep Brownies
- Rack of Lamb in Parmesan Crust
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Cinnamon Streusel Butter Cake with Caramel Icing
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
- No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
- Spicy Pineapple Salad
- Gummy Champagne Hearts