11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
18 "Make It With Pillsbury" Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pillsbury products have been making dinner easier for years, but you may be surprised at all the different recipes that can be made using them! These 18 "Make It With Pillsbury" Recipes are shortcut recipes using crescent rolls, refrigerated biscuits, and refrigerated cinnamon rolls. The Pillsbury biscuits recipe ideas, cinnamon roll recipes, and ideas for Pillsbury crescent roll recipes cut down on preparation time since you don't have to make homemade dough!
Browse this list of 18 "Make It With Pillsbury" Recipes to find inspiration for turning that extra can of dough in your refrigerator into something utterly delicious.
18 "Make It With Pillsbury" Recipes
Table of Contents:
Plus don't miss even more ways with Pillsbury crescent rolls with our collection of 19 Easy Recipes Using Crescent Rolls.
Instead of baking that can of Pillsbury crescent rolls for a side dish, why not turn it into a delicious casserole or even a dessert? These ideas for Pillsbury crescent roll recipes are creative, easy to make, and absolutely delicious - perfect for a weeknight meal!
- Shortcut Country Apple Dumplings (shown) - Homemade apple dumplings just got a whole lot easier with the help of this crescent roll recipe.
- 3-Ingredient Ham and Cheese Crescent Bake (shown) - Pillsbury crescent roll recipes don't get much simpler than this 3-ingredient casserole.
- Stupidly Easy Italian Crescent Casserole - Crescent rolls create a dough that surrounds this ground beef casserole recipe.
- Grab and Go Caramel Rolls - One look at this gooey good crescent roll recipe and you'll definitely want to give it a try.
- Easy Cheesy Pizza Bake - Casserole recipes that are easy and cheesy pretty much have to be good.
- Crescent Roll Apple Pie Bites - This cute crescent roll recipe is served on a stick, so it's perfect for entertaining!
- Vintage Crescent Casserole - Old-fashioned Pillsbury recipes like this ground beef casserole are timeless and classic.
If you're looking for inspiration for Pillsbury recipes using biscuits, these are definitely a great place to start. If you have an extra can of biscuits in your refrigerator, don't let it go to waste. Pillsbury biscuits can be used to make casseroles, appetizers and even donuts!
- Simple Caramel Apple Monkey Bread (shown) - This monkey bread is stuffed with apple and covered in gooey caramel.
- Meatball Bubble Biscuits (shown) - Pillsbury biscuit recipes are always better when there are meatballs involved.
- Crazy Easy John Wayne Casserole - This hearty casserole recipe is filled with ground beef, biscuits, and more!
- Shortcut Fried Donuts - Making homemade donuts is super easy with the help of this Pillsbury recipe idea!
- Stuffed Reuben Pillows - It's a baked sandwich pocket that's stuffed with all the ingredients in a classic Reuben.
- Easy Meatball Bubble Biscuits - These only take 20 minutes to make, so it's one of the easiest Pillsbury recipes out there.
A can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls can be used in so many ways - not just for a quick breakfast! Try any of these easy Pillsbury recipes using a can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls for a delicious and unique meal that will make you look forward to the alarm.
- Cinnamon French Toast Bake (shown) - A can of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing is used to make this French toast casserole recipe.
- Lazy Minute Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread (shown) - You'll never guess the secret ingredient in this 2-ingredient recipe.
- Gooey Apple Cinnamon Roll Bake - What's better than apple-filled Pillsbury recipes?
- Sinful Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake - This masterpiece is created using a refrigerated cinnamon roll package and a mix of milk, cinnamon, butter, vanilla, and syrup.
- Cinnabon Monkey Bread - This monkey bread recipe is a Cinnabon copycat recipe that's perfect for a weekend breakfast.
Check out our complete collection of Your Favorite Brand Name Recipes for Bisquick recipes, Jello recipes, and more!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
- 25 Best Bisquick Recipes
- 9 Delicious Hellmann's Mayonnaise Recipes
- 18 "Make It With Pillsbury" Recipes
- Our 8 Favorite Heinz Recipes
- Gluten Free Cheese Garlic Biscuits
- 13 Reader Favorite Brand Name Recipes
- Sinfully Simple Oreo Delight
- 10 Ritz Cracker Recipes For Any Day Of The Week
- Ritz Mock Apple Pie
- Mushroom Duxelles Pasta Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Mini Idli Sambar | Hotel Style Idli Sambar Tiffin | Ghee Idli Sambar
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Doritos Taco Salad
- Southern Pimento Cheese
- Pasta E Fagioli
- Throw A Tapas Party For 4 People For Just $15
- Three Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes