Vegetarian BBQ Burgers
Everything is better in BBQ form and vegetarian burgers are no exception. This basic hamburger recipe will be snap to prepare and it it absolutely delicious! It will teach you how to make the world's best hamburger recipe for vegetarians with ease. It will soon become an instant crowd pleaser in your home. This is your ticket to knowing how to make good hamburgers without any meat.
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking Time8 min
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetarian bacon bits
- 1/2 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- dash garlic powder
- Process walnuts in food processor and pour into a bowl.
- Process rice and pour in with walnuts.
- Saute onion in oil until tender and add to walnuts and rice along with the rest of ingredients except flour.
- Add enough flour to make patties.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Fry in a little oil for about four minutes on each side, turning occasionally.
- Serve on a bun with barbecue sauce and pickles.
Read NextVegetarian Fiesta Lasagna