Blueberry pancakes represent the ultimate breakfast recipe. Between the fluffiness of the pancakes and the tartness of fresh blueberries, blueberry pancakes wake up on the right side of the bed.
- 1 1/2 cup soy flour
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups vanilla soymilk
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups blueberries
- Mix soy flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, eggs, soy milk, oil and blueberries until moistened.
- Spray skillet or griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Skillet heat should be medium high; griddle heat 350 degrees F.
- Pour 1/2 cup pancake batter on griddle for each pancake. When top bubbles, flip to other side. Cook until done throughout.
Read NextVegan Mac And Cheese Without Cashews