Baked Eggplant Parmesan Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
" Baked Eggplant Parmesan Recipe – It is Italian comfort food to its best, with exploding flavours of tomato sauce layered with crispy eggplants and baked with perfection! Eggplants are not popular for the simple reason that they have a bitter flavor. There is no point in foregoing a delicious eggplant dish just because of that! One simple step of sweating the eggplants gets rid of the bitterness. Eggplant and cheese are a great combination that most people miss out on. My family just could not believe that they were enjoying baked eggplant parmesan!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Who doesn't love a delicious savory meatball recipe? This Grandma's Favorite Meatballs recipe is definitely Grandma's favorite for a… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Meatballsvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Rainbow Popsicles
- Ice Cream Pie
- Ranch Flavored Pretzel Nibs
- Chocolate Castella Cake
- Dole Whip
- Cucumber Dill Sauce
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Spanish Chickpeas & Sweet Potatoes In A Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes