Asparagus and Mushroom Casserole
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 2
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews or sunflower seeds
- 4 eggs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/4 cup grated swiss or mozzarella cheese
- butter or margarine (to grease the pan)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cook the rice, then mix with everything else except the cheese.
- Pour into a greased 8" by 8" baking pan, and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
Read NextCreamed Spinach With Cream Cheese.