Aioli Garlic Sauce
A good aioli is a delicious olive oil and garlic sauce for pasta, bread or almost anything else. This recipe is one of the many things garlic is good for. Learn hot to make garlic sauce with all the health benefits of garlic with this recipe.
- 8 large cloves of garlic, chopped coarsely
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 packs soft or silken tofu
- 2 fresh lemons
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 pound Italian oil cured olives
- Rinse the olives under hot water to remove some of the oil. Pit them, chop and set aside.
- Drain the tofu and crumble. Place some tofu in a blender, with some galrlic and lemon juice and a little olive oil. Blend until smooth. You may need to stir the mixture with a chopstick a few times to make sure everything blends well. Taste and place in a large ceramic bowl.
- Repeat until all the ingredients are used. Taste for salt, lemon and garlic and adjust accordingly.
- Do not add the olives until you are ready to serve. Stir them in and add some finely chopped Italian parsley on top.
- Use as a dip for cooled vegetables that were blanched, or dress over hot veggies of your liking.