Velveeta Au Gratin Potatoes
Cheesy and gooey, this easy potatoes au gratin recipe is sure to be a treat! You can't go wrong when you make cheesy potatoes with Velveeta cheese. Once you've tasted the smooth texture of Velveeta and the perfect amount of seasoning, you'll make this simple recipe a new staple in your kitchen.
Cooking Time30 min
- 7 medium potatoes, diced, boiled, and cooled
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Prepare potatoes.
- Melt butter in large saucepan. Add flour and blend.
- Gradually add the milk and cook until thick.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until cheese melts.
- Add potatoes and stir well.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is browned.
Note: For best results use whole milk and butter. No substitutes. Can top with buttered soft bread crumbs.
Read NextAmish Green Beans With Brown Butter