Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make sure the batter is not runny. In the picture i have shallow fried the baby corns, you can also deep fry them. If u want more spicy, you can add 1 tsp of pepper to the gravy Spicy Chilli Baby Corn Make this flavour packed Chiili Baby Corn Recipe, so easy to make, pantry friendly and on your table under 20 minutes! Mix all the ingredients for Batter, dip the baby corn in the batter, fry them until it turns out golden colour and keep them aside. Heat up the oil in the pan, add onions, garlic sauté i for sometime. Add in the chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce, and vinegar cook them for 2 mins, now add in little water to make them not to dry. Now add the chopped green chilli, springonins and fried baby corn, mix them and cook for another 2- 3 mins. Now the spicy chilli Baby corn is ready!!"
NotesMake sure the batter is not runny.
In the picture i have shallow fried the baby corns, you can also deep fry them.
If u want more spicy, you can add 1 tsp of pepper to the gravy.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bisquick Peach Cobbler
- Broccoli Salad Recipe
- Instant Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Margarita Style Pork Spare Ribs Recipe
- Weight Watchers Thai Chicken Wrap
- Lemon Lime Cilantro Cast Iron Chicken
- Lemon Poke Cake With Blueberries
- Sunset Cocktail
- Chocolate Jamaican Rum Cake
- Lemon Cupcakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes