Roasted Summer Squash
Roasted Summer Squash makes a yummy summertime side dish that can accommodate any meal. This summer squash recipe goes great with grilled foods and can also be grilled. Just place the squash on aluminum foil and grill away.
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 cups yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine squash, oil, paprika, salt and garlic powder in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Seal bag; shake to coat squash.
- Place squash on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
- Yields 2 cups.
Read NextMustard Grilled Onions