Red Potatoes with Bleu Cheese
Honor the Fourth of July with Red White and Blue recipes like Red Potatoes with Bleu Cheese. This delightful recipe transcends classic potatoes au gratin recipes with bleu cheese goodness.
Cooking Time2 hr
- 12 to 15 red potatoes, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 to 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a rectangular casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place a layer of potatoes on bottom of dish.
- Sprinkle half the onion, half the salt, half the cheese and some pepper over potatoes.
- Repeat layering once more.
- Pour cream over potatoes until it is about halfway up the dish.
- Bake for 2 hours. Cover with foil once potatoes are browned.
Read NextSautéed Zucchini