Oven French Fries
A great easy to make snack or side dish for any dinner, these crunchy oven fries are wonderful. Who needs all that grease when these Oven French Fries are sure to curb any cravings you are having.
Hey, this recipe was featured in one of our exclusive free eCookbooks. If you'd like to enjoy more recipes like this one then download 27 Terrific After School Snack Recipes today!
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 1/2 pound potatoes, peeled and cut into julienne
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blanch the potatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and leave slices to cool for 5 minutes.
- Put in a bag, add the oil and shake gently until the potato slices are coated.
- Place the potato slices in a single layer on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Sprinkle on the salt and cook at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes (for thin cut) to 40 minutes (thick cut).
Read NextRoasted Veggie Pot Pie