Original Baked Sweet Potatoes
As the title says, these are the originals. Add as much - or as little - sugar and sweets as you like to these baked sweet potatoes.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cinnamon
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- Bake a sweet potato (or yam) as you would any white potato, with the skin on. Wrap each potato in foil to preserve heat and moisture while it is baking.
- Cream together sugar with cinnamon and butter.
- When the yams are tender and cooked through, slice open the foil and potato, use mixture as you would any topping. You may vary the amounts of sugar and cinnamon to your taste.
Read NextOne Pot Summer Veggie Skillet