Butternut Squash Au Gratin
Butternut Squash Au Gratin is a fantastic seasonal recipe that is always a big hit with the family. A good baked butternut squash recipe always has cheese melted on it, just as this one does. Baked to perfection, you're going to love it.
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Kosher salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- After squash is all prepared and sliced, layer it into a casserole dish.
- Add salt, pepper, the cream and half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix well in the dish.
- Once done mixing, finish the top of the dish with the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes uncovered. Once pulled from the oven, let sit 5 minutes then enjoy.
Read NextRoasted Green Beans
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Dec 14, 2016
I made this last night, and it was great! I love the blending of the savory and sweet flavors. Definitely would recommend this recipe, as it's really easy, too!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use