Butternut Squash Au Gratin
Butternut Squash Au Gratin is a fantastic seasonal recipe that is always a big hit with the family. A good baked butternut squash recipe always has cheese melted on it, just as this one does. Baked to perfection, you're going to love it.
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Kosher salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- After squash is all prepared and sliced, layer it into a casserole dish.
- Add salt, pepper, the cream and half of the Parmesan cheese. Mix well in the dish.
- Once done mixing, finish the top of the dish with the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes uncovered. Once pulled from the oven, let sit 5 minutes then enjoy.