The Top 40 Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, RecipeLion.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ah, who can forget the most important of Thanksgiving traditions – the bird! Your yearly feast would be incomplete without a glorious turkey on the table. Choose your favorite Thanksgiving roast turkey recipe from The Top 40 Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes. These Thanksgiving turkey recipes will be gobbled up before you know it!
The turkey was so valued in the early days of our great nation that Benjamin Franklin recommended that it be named the national bird, though in that case it might seem irreverent to gorge oneself upon Thanksgiving turkey recipes if they held the same importance as the bald eagle does today. Fortunately, we can all rest assured that a Thanksgiving roast turkey recipe makes for the perfect centerpiece each November.
Whether you prefer stuffed roast turkey recipes, fried turkey recipes, or slow roast turkey recipes, we have you covered with every type of glaze, baste, marinade, and method. Choose your favorite of these recipes for the big feast, use another for the leftover roast turkey recipes, and save another for Christmas!
Enjoy your turkey with delicious sides: 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show.
Table of Contents
- Whole Roast Turkey Recipes
- Glazed and Brined Roast Turkey Recipes
- Stuffed Roast Turkey Recipes
- Turkey Breast Recipes and Turkey Leg Recipes
- Thanksgiving Turkey Leftovers Recipes
True beauty and finesse are found in the simplest of things. Turn back to the basics with this collection of Thanksgiving roasted turkey recipes. Whether glazed or spiced, fried or grilled, the best recipes are those that need no accompaniment.
- Best Easy Herb Roasted Turkey
- Simple Roast Turkey
- Steam Roasted Turkey
- Easy Roast Turkey
- Easy Oven Turkey
- Grandma's Favorite Roast Turkey
- Herb Roasted Turkey
- Southwestern Turkey
- Grilled Whole Turkey
These delicious cider glazed turkey and flavorful brined turkey recipes are a great way to add an unexpected element to a traditional holiday feast. These delightful dishes will have your guests coming back for seconds, thirds, and fourths!
- Brined Wild Turkey
- Amish Turkey
- Traci's Apple-Glazed Turkey
- Brined Turkey
- Glazed Turkey
- Apple Cider Brined Turkey
Some say dressing belongs on the outside of the bird, but we say more flavor never hurts. Try one of these delicious stuffed roast turkey recipes for your grand feast!
- Classic Thanksgiving Turkey with Stuffing
- Stuffed Turmeric Turkey
- Roast Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing
- Roast Turkey with Cornbread Chorizo Stuffing
- Cornbread Stuffed Roast Turkey
- Slow Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey
- Holiday Stuffed Turkey
If you're not cooking for a crowd, sometimes a whole turkey can be overkill. Instead, try one of these turkey breast recipes, or choose one of the turkey leg recipes. These alternatives to fried turkey recipes or stuffed turkey recipes are excellent and healthy Thanksgiving turkey recipes.
- Turkey Roulade
- Wild Mushroom Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cranberry Sauce
- Love Me Tender Grilled Turkey Breast
- Turkey Fillets with Apple
- Braised Turkey with Lemon and Cinnamon
- Gobble It Up Barbecue Turkey Thighs
- Slow Cooker Creamy Turkey Dinner Recipe
- Lemon Pepper Roasted Turkey Breast
- Lemon Seasoned Turkey Breast with Sweet Potatoes and Onions
Let's face it, the 24 pound bird might be a bit much for one night. Make your whole roast turkey last with these post-feast thanksgiving turkey leftovers recipes. You'll be feeding the family with leftover stuffed turkey recipes for weeks to come!
- Ultimate Turkey Pot Pie
- Leftover Turkey Bean Soup
- Leftover Turkey Pie
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- Turkey Primavera
- Turkey Stuffing Balls
- Crunchy Turkey Sandwich Melts
- Scalloped Turkey and Potatoes Provencal
- Carol's Turkey Soup Slow Cooker Style
Looking for more Thanksgiving recipes? If you liked this collection, be sure to check out 303 Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas: The Conclusive Menu for all of your main dishes, side dishes, desserts and more! Happy Thanksgiving!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall Free eCookbook
- 22 Easy Thanksgiving Recipes: A Traditional Thanksgiving Menu from RecipeLion
- 27 of Our Best Canned Pumpkin Recipes + 6 Fantastic Fresh Pumpkin Recipes
- "The Best Desserts for Thanksgiving: 11 Sweet Recipes for the Fall" Free eCookbook
- Corn Bread Sausage Stuffing
- Leftover Mashed Potato Cakes
- Cracker Barrel-Inspired Home-Style Mashed Potatoes
- 18 Thanksgiving Side Dishes that Steal the Show Free eCookbook
- 9 Simple Thanksgiving Recipes: Our 2016 Thanksgiving Meal Plan
- 11 Easy Thanksgiving Appetizers
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Springtime Lemon Peep Brownies
- Rack of Lamb in Parmesan Crust
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Cinnamon Streusel Butter Cake with Caramel Icing
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
- No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
- Spicy Pineapple Salad
- Gummy Champagne Hearts