We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our easy Semi-Homemade Asparagus Soup is rich and creamy with tender pieces of asparagus, onions and potatoes. It’s a warm and hearty soup you’re sure to love! Mmmm…the chunky texture of this creamy soup comes from the sauteed onions and asparagus, and tender pieces of potatoes. We just love soup recipes. And, they’re great with homemade bread on a cold night. This soup is savory, rich & creamy. It’s an easy hearty soup your family and friends will really enjoy!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes