Salsa Style Taco Soup
With this taco soup recipe the soup is good but the toppings are even better. Salsa Style Soup makes for a nice presentation with cheese, sour cream, salsa, and tortilla chips dolloped and sprinkled on top.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can (16-ounce) corn, undrained
- 1 can (16-ounce) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 small tub sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese (as desired)
- 1 package Tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef until done. Add taco seasoning (follow directions on the package).
- In a medium sized pot add beef, corn, kidney beans, and then add salsa to taste. Stir and cook until heated up.
- After you dish it into bowls add sour cream and cheddar cheese individually to taste. Then crumble tortilla chips on top.
Read NextLobster Bisque