We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My favorite easy recipe for French Onion Soup gets an Irish twist in this Guinness Soup — just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! A subtle hint of Guinness Stout is added to the broth, while a thick slice of garlic bread is smothered in Irish Cheddar Cheese. It’s a delicious spin on a classic recipe, and it’s the perfect St. Patrick’s Day dinner! This Guinness Soup is really just a slightly modified French Onion Soup recipe. I have perfected my method for making the classic soup in an EASY way, and it tastes like a meal that you would order at a restaurant! For the Guinness Soup, I just add a bit of the stout to the beef broth for a very subtle taste. To make this as simple as possible for all of us, I also grab some frozen Texas Toast Garlic Bread to use as our topping. It’s so simple and SO good…especially when you top it with Irish Cheddar Cheese!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr 20 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Fall Harvest 3 Sisters Soup
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato Soup
Quick and Easy Guinness Soup
38 Best Soup Recipes and Hearty Stews eCookbook
Old Fashioned Chili
Salsa Style Taco Soup
Mediterranean Roasted Squash Soup
Light and Easy Sweet Pea Soup
17 Free Campbells Soup Recipes
Nebraska Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes