We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This one pot Hearty Hamburger Stew has tender rice, lots of tasty vegetables, in a rich and savory broth, for a healthy, satisfying meal in one bowl! If you’re looking for great comfort food – this stew is it. It’s warm with rich flavors, and has the added benefit of being a healthier meal, because it’s low in fat and high in fiber too! Your family is sure to love this delicious, healthier, hearty meal."
We used 3/4 cup uncooked jasmine rice and it was nice and thick. If you prefer your stew a little thinner, use 1/2 cup uncooked rice.
You can also use quinoa or diced potatoes, instead of rice.
To reheat the leftovers; add 1-2 tablespoons of water to each serving, because the stew may become thick when cooled.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes