Hearty Hamburger Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This one pot Hearty Hamburger Stew has tender rice, lots of tasty vegetables, in a rich and savory broth, for a healthy, satisfying meal in one bowl! If you’re looking for great comfort food – this stew is it. It’s warm with rich flavors, and has the added benefit of being a healthier meal, because it’s low in fat and high in fiber too! Your family is sure to love this delicious, healthier, hearty meal."
We used 3/4 cup uncooked jasmine rice and it was nice and thick. If you prefer your stew a little thinner, use 1/2 cup uncooked rice.
You can also use quinoa or diced potatoes, instead of rice.
To reheat the leftovers; add 1-2 tablespoons of water to each serving, because the stew may become thick when cooled.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato Soup
- Copycat Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 38 Best Soup Recipes and Hearty Stews eCookbook
- Ultimate Healing Soup
- Greek Chicken Soup with Semolina
- Hearty Soup Mix in a Jar
- Four Can Taco Soup
- One Pot Easy Goulash
- Chicken and Dumplings Soup
- 17 Free Campbells Soup Recipes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers