We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This one pot Hearty Hamburger Stew has tender rice, lots of tasty vegetables, in a rich and savory broth, for a healthy, satisfying meal in one bowl! If you’re looking for great comfort food – this stew is it. It’s warm with rich flavors, and has the added benefit of being a healthier meal, because it’s low in fat and high in fiber too! Your family is sure to love this delicious, healthier, hearty meal."
We used 3/4 cup uncooked jasmine rice and it was nice and thick. If you prefer your stew a little thinner, use 1/2 cup uncooked rice.
You can also use quinoa or diced potatoes, instead of rice.
To reheat the leftovers; add 1-2 tablespoons of water to each serving, because the stew may become thick when cooled.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeSkillet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chili Pot Pie
Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Tortellini Soup
Instant Pot Cabbage Soup
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato Soup
Slow Cooker "Cabbage Patch" Detox Soup
Best Soup for Cold and Flu Symptoms (6 Recipes)
Irish Onion Soup
11 Free Campbell's Soup Recipes and More
Tuscan White Bean and Sausage Stew
38 Best Soup Recipes and Hearty Stews eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Circulon Covered Essentials Pan
- Coconut Chips 4 ways!
- Perfect Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Vegan Date Dessert Sandwiches
- Classic Chocolate Roulade
- Chicken Chow Mein Hotdish Recipe
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- Spicy Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
- Old Fashioned Chili
- Yummy Lemon Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes