Slow Cooker Beef Chili
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I am a very (very) firm believer that the slow cooker (and the electric pressure cooker) along with meals like this are the reasons my home continues to function in at least a semi-sane and scheduled manner. My older boys went to a basketball game just last night and they were able to grab a bowl of this Slow Cooker Beef Chili and eat it in the car on the way there. This weekend we'll use the leftovers to make an easy chili pie to serve when friends come over!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 38 Best Soup Recipes and Hearty Stews eCookbook
- Copycat Outback Steakhouse Baked Potato Soup
- Copycat Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- 5 Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Fall Harvest 3 Sisters Soup
- Four Can Taco Soup
- Chicken and Dumplings Soup
- One Pot Easy Goulash
- Ultimate Healing Soup
- Slow Cooked Chicken Stew
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Family Favorite Casserole Recipes Cookbook Review
- Cosori Mini Electric Pressure Cooker
- One-Pan Double Chocolate Cake
- Paula's Southern Corn Casserole
- The Perfect Creamy Dessert Bar
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Easy Rhubarb Fool
- Pho Soup in Mason Jar
- Lemon Curd Sticky Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Quick Homemade Salsa