Matt's Taco Soup
This image courtesy of haveheroverfordinner.com
Take your taco out of the tortilla and put it in a bowl! Matt's Taco Soup is my take on the always enjoyable taco soup recipe. Keep warm and make dinner a fiesta tonight!
Cooking Time30 min
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 package of original taco seasoning mx
- 1 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 can (4-ounces) diced green chilis
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of mild chili beans
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- shredded cheese, for topping
- sour cream, for topping
- sliced green onions, for topping
- In a dutch oven over medium high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink. Drain excess fat, add taco seasoning.
- Add the remaining ingredients - except for the toppings - and cook at a simmer over medium low heat for 30 minutes. Serve.
Read NextVery Veggie Kale and White Bean Soup
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.