Easiest Italian Wedding Soup
I can't get enough easy soup recipes during the cold winter months. This recipe for the Easiest Italian Wedding Soup is now top on my list of new favorites! It doesn't get much simpler.
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup shell pasta
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh Parmesan cheese (for garnish)
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all chicken broth, spices, onions, carrots and pasta to medium pot. Bring to boil.
- With the ground beef, create small meat balls (1/2 inch in diameter). Sprinkle with pepper and salt, put aside.
- Slowy add meatballs to boiling broth. Turn heat to simmer. Chop spinach into medium pieces and add to mixture.
- Simmer until meat balls are cooked and pasta and carrots are tender. Garnish with Parmesan when serving.
Read NextFamous 15 Minute Italian Soup