No Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"No Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Bites are full of wholesome ingredients for an easy, delicious grab-and-go energy snack! Our No Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Bites are soft and chewy, a little sticky but not too sweet. We promise, you're going to love them! Little bites just perfect for students of all ages and a great way to add more fiber to your day. And, high fiber foods help keep you satisfied longer than the usual sugary ones."
Makes28 Energy Bites
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMixing Bowl
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 23 Savory Breakfast Recipes for Fuss-Free Mornings
- Pre-made Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Up
- Key Lime Chiffon Pie
- Raw Vegan Granola Bars
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
- Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Slow Cooker Pastrami Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Red Velvet Cake