No-Bake Fudgy Granola Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These delicious No-Bake Fudgy Granola Bars are easy to make, nice and fudgy, full of crunchy walnuts and chewy, heart-healthy old-fashioned rolled oats! They make a quick summer treat, or are great for those busy, on-the-go breakfasts. I would say, they check all the boxes for hot weather months: Easy, No-Bake, Delicious, and A Healthier Snack too. You can see the fudgy-ness of these bars and the chopped walnuts add a nice texture and extra crunch!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- What is Aspic?
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze
- Danish Bagel Pastries
- Classic Oven or Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Chocolate- Orange Battenburg
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes