We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mangalore Bonda Make this pillowy soft Mangalore Bonda recipe is a popular street food snack best served for your tea time! Grind coconut+ginger+g.chilli into a fine paste In a mixing bowl add ghee, baking soda,salt and keep mixing them for 2 mins, until it turns out creamy. Now add maida,hing, grinded coconut mixture and curd mix everything well to the bonda consistency. Heat up the oil in the wok. Take a round ball, and drop them gently and fry until until they are golden brown. Quick and Easy Manglore bonda is ready!!!"
NotesAdd curd little by little to make the bonda consistency.
You can also add some Peppercorns, crushed curry leaves for extra flavours.
keep the flame in low- medium
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
You can never go wrong with a loaded baked potato recipe. This Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potato really puts easy baked potatoes in… Continue reading: "Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoesvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Maple And Spice Roasted Nuts
- Peach Bread
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Mini Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes