Giftable Blizzard Bites
Giftable Blizzard Bites are the ultimate holiday snack mix made perfectly giftable with the help of a handy mason jar. Made with Chex mix, pretzels, M&Ms and a few other tasty ingredients, this is one of the easiest gifts you can give this year. It takes almost no effort at all to throw these ingredients together in a jar and hand out to all your closest friends this year. It's also a great gift for school teachers, pastors, or your local mail man. No matter the reason, these delicious, little, sweet and salty, snack jars are sure to be appreciated this holiday season.
- 1 cup Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup pretzel twists, small
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup M&M candies
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
For another easy recipe in a jar, try thisMason Jar Pumpkin Gingerbread Dessert
Layer cereal, pretzels, peanuts, cranberries and M&M candies in a quart-sized Mason jar.
Place white chocolate chips on top of the layered ingredients.
Seal jar, and attach a gift tag with recipe instructions (see below).
1. Remove white chocolate chips from jar. Empty remaining jar contents onto a nonstick cookie sheet and mix well.
2. Place white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave for 45 seconds. Remove and stir until melted. If additional time is needed, check at 15 second intervals.
3. Pour melted white chocolate chips over snack mixture. Stir until snack mixture is evenly coated. Allow to cool completely.
4. Break mix into smaller pieces and serve.
Three cheers for this Chocolate Mocha Pie in a Jar
Read NextNo Bake Energy Balls