Slow Cooker Cajun Snack Mix
By: David Dial from spicedblog.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Earlier this week, I was craving Chex Mix like crazy. Does that ever happen to you guys? You just crave a certain chip or snack. The more you think about it, the more you convince yourself that you want need it. So I decided to fix that craving by whipping up this batch of Slow Cooker Cajun Snack Mix. So I actually have both a slow cooker and an oven option for this Slow Cooker Cajun Snack Mix. Why? Because I wanted to get rid of the boxes of cereal. I didn’t need 3 half-full boxes of cereal hanging out in my pantry, so I decided to make a double batch. That’s when I realized I had more snack mix than would fit in my slow cooker. Oops. So I fired up the oven. I had one tray of snack mix going in the oven while the slow cooker did it’s job on the countertop. Needless to say, I had plenty of snack mix."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Snack-Worthy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
- Auntie Anne's Copycat Pretzel Recipe
- Sweet Bacon Tater Tots
- Blizzard Bites in a Jar
- Age Old Garlic Vinegar Potato Chips
- 3-Ingredient Meatball Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- White Trash Christmas Candy
- Salted Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
- Crispy Tobacco Onions
- Texas Brittle
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes