Crispy Masala Vada
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Paruppu vadai /dal vadai recipe is my all time favourite snack during my school days or even now. CRISPINESS INSIDE, CRUNCHY OUTSIDE… Making it really perfect. I always make this vada mixture and store it in the fridge and and use it for next 2 to 3 days. I usually serve as a tea time snacks, a crunchy bite with a sip of hot tea. This is all you need for a perfect evening. Give a try to this recipe and let me know how its turned out!!"
Notes1.Soak the channa dal for 2 to 3 hours is must.
2.Do not add water to grind the channa dal, the moisture in channa dal is enough to grind a mixture.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One Pot Slow Cooker Chicken is a creamy, comforting chicken dinner that cooks together in your slow cooker so you don't have to lift a… Continue reading: "One Pot Slow Cooker Chickenvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Amish Baked Oatmeal With Apples
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes