Classic Falafel Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ultra Extra Crispy and Super delicious falafel recipe- a famous Mediterranean street food made irresistibly from your kitchen. Your entire family will love this falafel. Every time you make it turns out“The Best” Can I Use Canned Chickpea To Make Falafel? Sorry to say this “NO” .Using canned chickpea makes the falafel to completely fall apart when you deep fry. Also, you miss the texture and taste of the falafel. The key to great falafel is to soak the dried chickpeas and grind them when they’re still raw."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes