Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
This recipe is so simple and easy to make, and the kids will have so much fun creating them. No party should be complete without a recipe for Chocolate Dipped Pretzels, and you can add candy sprinkles or pieces of your favorite candies too! Add black and orange sprinkles to for an easy Halloween treat!
If desired, sprinkle dipped portion into crushed candy.
See this recipe and more in 41 Halloween Party Food Recipes.
- 24 pretzels
- 7 ounces Hershey's. Milk Chocolate Bar, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate discs, melted
- decorations, * see note
- Melt chocolate bar and disks in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Place pan in hot water to maintain dipping consistency.
- Dip pretzels, entire or portion, into chocolate; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper.